"I regret playing the upper body Taking Off when I was 21," confession from 63-year-old 'Halloween' actress

Jamie Lee Curtis (63), who is famous for films such as Truize, Halloween, and Knives Out, said he regrets playing the upper body as a young man.He took off his top and played it in Trading Place, which Eddie Murphy starred in in 1983.I was twenty-one at the time, and I asked him to take off his tresses. Do I like it? No. Was I ashamed? Yes, Curtis told the entertainment media People on the 9th.I would never do it, he said, if he offered to film the same scene.Ive been married for thirty-seven years, but Im not married then. Im the mother of children. Never, he said.1983 was Curtiss age 25 but it appears he mistook his age during the interview.He has previously expressed his opposition to plastic surgery.Last year, he told Irish broadcaster Lorraine Keane that if she underwent plastic surgery, she would have a worse feeling about her appearance.What we do to adjust our appearance, such as the current trends in fillers and procedures, and our obsession with filters, is sweeping away the generation of beauty, Curtis told the Fast Company in 2021, when we touch our faces, we cant reverse it.

Jamie Lee Curtis (63), who is famous for films such as Truize, Halloween, and Knives Out, said he regrets playing the upper body as a young man.

He took off his top and played it in 'Trading Place', which Eddie Murphy starred in in 1983.

“I was twenty-one at the time, and I asked him to take off his tresses. Do I like it? No. Was I ashamed? Yes,” Curtis told the entertainment media People on the 9th.

"I would never do it," he said, if he offered to film the same scene.

“I’ve been married for thirty-seven years, but I’m not married then. I’m the mother of children. Never,” he said.

1983 was Curtis's age 25 but it appears he mistook his age during the interview.

He has previously expressed his opposition to plastic surgery.

Last year, he told Irish broadcaster Lorraine Keane that if she underwent plastic surgery, she would have a "worse" feeling about her appearance.

“What we do to adjust our appearance, such as the current trends in fillers and procedures, and our obsession with filters, is sweeping away the generation of beauty,” Curtis told the Fast Company in 2021, “when we touch our faces, we can’t reverse it.”