"Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin, I met you really well"...Park Myeong-su "I'm not going without a wedding invitation."

Radio show Park Myeong-su and Kim Tae-jin celebrated the marriage of actor Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin.Park Myeong-su and Kim Tae-jin conducted a Horse Hair Quiz Show at KBS Cool FM Radio show of Park Myeong-su (hereinafter referred to as Radio show) broadcast on the 29th.On the day, Kim Tae-jin said, The marriage ceremony of the century couple actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin is two days away.I hope I can see you someday in Radio show, he said, and quizzed about the TVN drama The Incident of Love, which featured the two people.Park Myeong-su wondered to Kim Tae-jin, Have you ever seen Hyun Bin? So Kim Tae-jin said, I saw a lot. Its so handsome. Paul Manafort is so good.In fact, it is Paul Manafort from head to toe, especially the chin line can be used to paper. Park Myeong-su joked, Did not you end up and pop the trash can? Kim Tae-jin said, There is no such thing at all.Ive talked to Son Ye-jin a lot, and its really hairy, I think you two met very well, Park Myeong-su said.Park Myeong-su, however, quipped, I wont do it without a wedding invitation, I hope youll see.Park Myeong-su, who selected The Man by Hyun Bin, said, Now I come and see it, I think its a song for Mr. Son Ye-jin.I am good at singing and acting well, he said. There will be a disadvantage, but there is no perfect person. Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced marriage directly through SNS last month.The two men have been breathing in the TVN drama Loves Unstoppable following the movie Negotiations.The marriage ceremony will be held at the Aston House in Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, at 11 am on March 31.Photo = DB

'Radio show' Park Myeong-su and Kim Tae-jin celebrated the marriage of actor Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin.

Park Myeong-su and Kim Tae-jin conducted a 'Horse Hair Quiz Show' at KBS Cool FM 'Radio show of Park Myeong-su' (hereinafter referred to as 'Radio show') broadcast on the 29th.

On the day, Kim Tae-jin said, "The marriage ceremony of the century couple actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin is two days away. I hope I can see you someday in 'Radio show', "he said, and quizzed about the TVN drama 'The Incident of Love', which featured the two people.

Park Myeong-su wondered to Kim Tae-jin, "Have you ever seen Hyun Bin?" So Kim Tae-jin said, "I saw a lot. It's so handsome. Paul Manafort is so good. In fact, it is Paul Manafort from head to toe, especially the chin line can be used to paper. "

Park Myeong-su joked, "Did not you end up and pop the trash can?" Kim Tae-jin said, "There is no such thing at all.

“I’ve talked to Son Ye-jin a lot, and it’s really hairy, I think you two met very well,” Park Myeong-su said. Park Myeong-su, however, quipped, “I won’t do it without a wedding invitation, I hope you’ll see.”

Park Myeong-su, who selected "The Man" by Hyun Bin, said, "Now I come and see it, I think it's a song for Mr. Son Ye-jin. I am good at singing and acting well, "he said." There will be a disadvantage, but there is no perfect person. "

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced marriage directly through SNS last month. The two men have been breathing in the TVN drama 'Love's Unstoppable' following the movie 'Negotiations'. The marriage ceremony will be held at the Aston House in Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, at 11 am on March 31.

Photo = DB