Hwang Dae-heon explains his love affair with Choi Min-jung "Is it smirking?" A warm atmosphere ('All The Butlers')

Short track national team Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung explained the enthusiasm.In SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 6th, Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung appeared together for the first time in the entertainment program and told the back story of the Olympics.Lee Seung-gi mentioned Hwang Dae-heon, I am very excited about SNS as a boyfriends soul, he said.Lee Seung-gi said, I am talking about my boyfriend. Suddenly, I suddenly pointed to Choi Min-jung and raised his enthusiasm.In the scene, Hwang Dae-heons video, which catches Choi Min-jung, who can not climb the fence on the ice skating rink, appeared.I also grabbed my hand and tried to pick up the object at the same time, and when my hands hit, I saw two people laughing at each other.Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung denied the question, Do you two have a relationship?Hwang Dae-heon said, I will explain it properly today, when a photo of Choi Min-jungs hand and eye-catching eyes appeared.It is time to say that I have had a lot of trouble with my sister, he said to himself in the photo, Why is she doing that? I think she was adolescence for a while.I have been doing a lot of Exercise since I was a child, and I actually call him brother.I can call it my brother because others can misunderstand, Yang said.Choi Min-jung continued to explain, What should the character itself be so much? Should I say it is smirking? Hwang Dae-heon, who was next to him, said to Choi Min-jung, Is it smirking?And the two suddenly created a warm atmosphere.The members of All The Butlers were playing with the jokes, and the two said, No, drawing X with their hands on the last question, Is it true?

Short track national team Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung explained the enthusiasm.

In SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 6th, Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung appeared together for the first time in the entertainment program and told the back story of the Olympics.

Lee Seung-gi mentioned Hwang Dae-heon, "I am very excited about SNS as a boyfriend's soul," he said.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am talking about my boyfriend." Suddenly, I suddenly pointed to Choi Min-jung and raised his enthusiasm.

In the scene, Hwang Dae-heon's video, which catches Choi Min-jung, who can not climb the fence on the ice skating rink, appeared.

I also grabbed my hand and tried to pick up the object at the same time, and when my hands hit, I saw two people laughing at each other.

Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung denied the question, "Do you two have a relationship?"

Hwang Dae-heon said, "I will explain it properly today," when a photo of Choi Min-jung's hand and eye-catching eyes appeared.

"It is time to say that I have had a lot of trouble with my sister," he said to himself in the photo, "Why is she doing that? I think she was adolescence for a while."

"I have been doing a lot of Exercise since I was a child, and I actually call him brother.

"I can call it my brother because others can misunderstand," Yang said.

Choi Min-jung continued to explain, "What should the character itself be so much? Should I say it is smirking?" Hwang Dae-heon, who was next to him, said to Choi Min-jung, "Is it smirking? "And the two suddenly created a warm atmosphere.

The members of 'All The Butlers' were playing with the jokes, and the two said, "No," drawing 'X' with their hands on the last question, "Is it true?