"Hwang Dae-heon has no focus on his eyes...Choi Min-jung is in love...

In All The Butlers, Hwang Dae Heon and Choi Min Jung mentioned the enthusiasm.On the 6th, SBS entertainment All The Butlers, short track gold Brother and Sister Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung appeared for the first time in the entertainment.On this day, short track gold Brother and Sister Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung foresaw the first appearance of the entertainment, while Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung showed warm chemistry from the waiting room.Hwang Dae-heon filled his bracelet on his wrist, but when he did not do well, he asked, Please fill this up. Choi Min-jung said, Its easy to get it.Lee Seung-gi mentioned the enthusiasm of Choi Min-jung and Hwang Dae-heon in SNS, and it became a hot topic on the ice skating rink.When asked if they knew about the romance, they only touched the medal. I heard a lot, he replied embarrassedly.Lee Seung-gi said, I am careful, but I can not ask about your enthusiasm. The exclusive Q & A preparation, which was a hot topic of Changan, was prepared for Hwang Dae-heons hand holding Choi Min-jungs hand.Turns out it was four years ago.Eun Ji-won looked at Hwang Dae-heons eyes and said, This is a fall, there is no focus on the eyes. This seems to have been confessed by Dae-heon.Then, Hwang Dae-heon said, I will explain it properly today. It is time for Min-jung to say that she suffered too much. What is he doing?I have been adolescence for a while, he said. I have been with Exercise a lot since I was a child, and I say that my brother is my brother, Min-sik is my brother.In particular, Choi Min-jung said, The character itself is good. So Hwang Dae-heon said, Do I smirk?I looked at it again, and Choi Min-jung said, Oh, you do it. So the members were interested again, saying, What is the ambassador, you two are stopping love here. On the other hand, SBS entertainment All The Butlers is a program that presents a special day to be a feeling for young people who are in a lot of question marks and those who wander around. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.All The Butlers capture

In 'All The Butlers', Hwang Dae Heon and Choi Min Jung mentioned the enthusiasm.

On the 6th, SBS entertainment 'All The Butlers', short track gold Brother and Sister Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung appeared for the first time in the entertainment.

On this day, short track gold Brother and Sister Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung foresaw the first appearance of the entertainment, while Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung showed warm chemistry from the waiting room. Hwang Dae-heon filled his bracelet on his wrist, but when he did not do well, he asked, "Please fill this up." Choi Min-jung said, "It's easy to get it."

Lee Seung-gi mentioned the enthusiasm of Choi Min-jung and Hwang Dae-heon in SNS, and it became a hot topic on the ice skating rink. When asked if they knew about the romance, they only touched the medal. "I heard a lot," he replied embarrassedly.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am careful, but I can not ask about your enthusiasm." The exclusive Q & A preparation, which was a hot topic of Chang'an, was prepared for Hwang Dae-heon's hand holding Choi Min-jung's hand. Turns out it was four years ago.

Eun Ji-won looked at Hwang Dae-heon's eyes and said, "This is a fall, there is no focus on the eyes." "This seems to have been confessed by Dae-heon."

Then, Hwang Dae-heon said, "I will explain it properly today. It is time for Min-jung to say that she suffered too much." "What is he doing? "I have been adolescence for a while," he said. "I have been with Exercise a lot since I was a child, and I say that my brother is my brother, Min-sik is my brother."

In particular, Choi Min-jung said, "The character itself is good." So Hwang Dae-heon said, "Do I smirk? "I looked at it again, and Choi Min-jung said," Oh, you do it. "So the members were interested again, saying," What is the ambassador, you two are stopping love here. "

On the other hand, SBS entertainment 'All The Butlers' is a program that presents a special day to be a 'feeling' for young people who are in a lot of 'question marks' and those who wander around. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

'All The Butlers' capture