Heize, I think you and your mother are twin sisters... they look so much like you

Singer Heize and his mother were surprised by the look that resembled the twin sisters.Heizes agency P NATION released a teaser image of Heizes new digital single, I Need a Mom, on its official SNS on the 22nd.The public image is contained in the past photos of Heizes mother, who boasts a resemblance to the two, even if they are Heize and Doppelganger.In addition, the composite photos with the past mother and the present Heize are admirable to the viewers, and the arrangement of photographs that seem to have developed a film camera on the old album gives a feeling of feeling.It is a perfect match with my mother, It resembles my mother even if I see her as a good sister, and It resembles my mother.I need a mother is a new song released by Heize in about 10 months after EP HAPPEN released last year.Heizes heartfelt to convey to his mother and all the mothers of the world.Heizes new digital single I need a mother will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 29th.pinion Instagram
Singer Heize and his mother were surprised by the look that resembled the twin sisters.Heizes agency P NATION released a teaser image of Heizes new digital single, I Need a Mom, on its official SNS on the 22nd.The public image is contained in the past photos of Heizes mother, who boasts a resemblance to the two, even if they are Heize and Doppelganger.In addition, the composite photos with the past mother and the present Heize are admirable to the viewers, and the arrangement of photographs that seem to have developed a film camera on the old album gives a feeling of feeling.It is a perfect match with my mother, It resembles my mother even if I see her as a good sister, and It resembles my mother.I need a mother is a new song released by Heize in about 10 months after EP HAPPEN released last year.Heizes heartfelt to convey to his mother and all the mothers of the world.Heizes new digital single I need a mother will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 29th.pinion Instagram

Singer Heize and his mother were surprised by the look that resembled the twin sisters.

Heize's agency P NATION released a teaser image of Heize's new digital single, "I Need a Mom," on its official SNS on the 22nd.

The public image is contained in the past photos of Heize's mother, who boasts a resemblance to the two, even if they are Heize and Doppelganger.

In addition, the composite photos with the past mother and the present Heize are admirable to the viewers, and the arrangement of photographs that seem to have developed a film camera on the old album gives a feeling of feeling.

"It is a perfect match with my mother," "It resembles my mother even if I see her as a good sister," and "It resembles my mother."

'I need a mother' is a new song released by Heize in about 10 months after EP 'HAPPEN' released last year. Heize's heartfelt to convey to his mother and all the mothers of the world.

Heize's new digital single 'I need a mother' will be released on various online music sites at 6 pm on the 29th.

pinion Instagram