He kissed me openly and said why he broke up with his ex-boyfriend,

Camila Cabeyo reveals why she broke up with Sean MendesCamila Cabeyo, in a recent media interview, asked why she had broken up, My priorities have changed. My focus has changed throughout my life.Im still focusing on the moment when I made my new album, when I was dating. How can I be a versatile person?This album was a tool for me to be more versatile, and I was the first to make the best albums and the best music.At that time, I thought, How do you live a happy life and maintain a healthy relationship?It means that the priorities of life, such as work and love, have changed because they have changed their priorities. Camila Cabeyo said, As time goes by, priorities change.We both did. We started working at a young age and were learning to be healthy adults.Canadian singer Sean Mendes and Cuban singer Camila Cabeyo have been the main characters of constant romance rumors since 2019.Working together on Sean Mendes song Seorita set a bigger fire to the allegations of devotion.Although they did not officially admit love, the two shared their daily life with the couples photos and admitted their relationship to the fans.Thanks to the couple who caught up with work and love, they received support from fans, but said they decided to stay friends in November last year.SNS

Camila Cabeyo reveals why she broke up with Sean Mendes

Camila Cabeyo, in a recent media interview, asked why she had broken up, “My priorities have changed. My focus has changed throughout my life. I’m still focusing on the moment when I made my new album, when I was dating. How can I be a versatile person?”

“This album was a tool for me to be more versatile, and I was the first to make the best albums and the best music. At that time, I thought, 'How do you live a happy life and maintain a healthy relationship?'

It means that the priorities of life, such as work and love, have changed because they have changed their priorities. Camila Cabeyo said, "As time goes by, priorities change. We both did. We started working at a young age and were learning to be healthy adults.

Canadian singer Sean Mendes and Cuban singer Camila Cabeyo have been the main characters of constant romance rumors since 2019. Working together on Sean Mendes' song "Seorita" set a bigger fire to the allegations of devotion.

Although they did not officially admit love, the two shared their daily life with the couple's photos and admitted their relationship to the fans. Thanks to the couple who caught up with work and love, they received support from fans, but said they decided to stay friends in November last year.

SNS