Han Ga-in "puts a provider in his face and cuts it back...my husband is absolutely opposite to molding" (circle House)

Actor Han Ga-in has confessed he thought of plastic surgery.The SBS entertainment program circle house broadcasted on the 24th talked about We are obsessed with rice cake and Addicted to Like.Plastic Addicted Circle said he had undergone plastic surgery 30 times and said he still had a cosmetic urge.The cast members were asked if they were satisfied with their appearance, and Han Ga-in was not satisfied with their appearance.No matter how much rice you eat, you dont get fat on your face, you want to put some juice in your face and if you can, you want to do a spin-off, Han Ga-in said.I told my husband that I wanted to do surgery, and he told me not to do it. He said, I do not think I am ugly, but I am not satisfied.I think that if you look in the mirror, no one can be satisfied.

Actor Han Ga-in has confessed he thought of plastic surgery.

The SBS entertainment program 'circle House' broadcasted on the 24th talked about "We are obsessed with 'rice cake' and Addicted to 'Like'".

Plastic Addicted Circle said he had undergone plastic surgery 30 times and said he still had a cosmetic urge.

The cast members were asked if they were satisfied with their appearance, and Han Ga-in was not satisfied with their appearance.

"No matter how much rice you eat, you don't get fat on your face, you want to put some juice in your face and if you can, you want to do a spin-off," Han Ga-in said.

"I told my husband that I wanted to do surgery, and he told me not to do it." He said, "I do not think I am ugly, but I am not satisfied. I think that if you look in the mirror, no one can be satisfied. "