Han Ga-in "I wouldn't do it the day before my wedding...Yeon Jung-hoon begged" (circle House)

In the SBS entertainment program Circle House, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, the story was told under the theme of Coming Plus Marriage is minus?Han Ga-in said to the prospective couple who was about to marry, I told them that I did not marry the day before marriage.Han Ga-in recalled that my husband came to the United States to celebrate his best brother, but he spent time late.He said, I did it (Yeon Jung-hoon) came and prayed. Lee Seung-gi laughed, responding, I think I would have woken up no matter how drunk I drank.

In the SBS entertainment program circle House, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, the story was told under the theme of Coming Plus Marriage is minus?

Han Ga-in said to the prospective couple who was about to marry, "I told them that I did not marry the day before marriage."

Han Ga-in recalled that "my husband came to the United States to celebrate his best brother, but he spent time late."

He said, "I did it (Yeon Jung-hoon) came and prayed." Lee Seung-gi laughed, responding, "I think I would have woken up no matter how drunk I drank."