Han Ga-in "Carrot Market Addicted, I Didn't Recognize Even if I Dealed" ('circle House')

Actor Han Ga-in confesses used deal AddictedSBS circle house broadcasted on the 24th was decorated with the theme of We are obsessed with rice cake and Addicted to Like.When the theme Addicted was given on the day, Han Ga-in said, I am Addicted to the carrot market. The temperature has risen to 41 degrees.Han Ga-in said, Now if you need something, you will go into the carrot market first, not the portal site. I also go out with the deal.I did not go out once or twice, it is about 41 degrees.

Actor Han Ga-in confesses used deal Addicted

SBS 'circle House' broadcasted on the 24th was decorated with the theme of "We are obsessed with 'rice cake' and Addicted to 'Like'".

When the theme "Addicted" was given on the day, Han Ga-in said, "I am Addicted to the carrot market. The temperature has risen to 41 degrees.

Han Ga-in said, "Now if you need something, you will go into the carrot market first, not the portal site." "I also go out with the deal. I did not go out once or twice, it is about 41 degrees. "