Park Hae-jun, "The Complex in Handsome Appearance...Son I'm Amazing With Handsome" (My Little Old Boy)

Past photos of actor Park Hae-joon have been released.On SBS My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the 13th, Park Hae-joon appeared as a special guest.Shin Dong-yup said, Hwang Seok-jung is an alumni, but even if Park Hae-joon was sitting on the trash can during his school days, it seemed that an Italian angel was sitting.How much did Hwang Seok-jung like it? And Park Hae-joons past photos were released.Shin Dong-yup asked, Have you ever received a lot of Confessions before? Park Hae-joon said, I do not think I have ever received Confessions.I said, Lets go out with me.Seo Jang-hoon quipped, saying, Mr. Park Hae-jun is a bad guy in general, because he is handsome. I want to believe that he is handsome and there is no good and good man.Seo Jang-hoon added, I am a bad man because my handsome face was like The Complex. Park Hae-joon added, At that time, I thought that such a part was a little minus for me.I want to be a good performer, but I do not think it will come as a prejudice. Shin Dong-yup asked, Is your son handsome? Park Hae-joon said, I was born first and I did not hear this story at all.Shin Dong-yup said, Did you say good-looking as soon as you were born? Park Hae-joon said, Yes, there were cases where you were surprised when you passed.Photo = SBS broadcast screen

Past photos of actor Park Hae-joon have been released.

On SBS 'My Little Old Boy' broadcasted on the 13th, Park Hae-joon appeared as a special guest.

Shin Dong-yup said, "Hwang Seok-jung is an alumni, but even if Park Hae-joon was sitting on the trash can during his school days, it seemed that an Italian angel was sitting. How much did Hwang Seok-jung like it? "And Park Hae-joon's past photos were released.

Shin Dong-yup asked, "Have you ever received a lot of Confessions before?" Park Hae-joon said, "I do not think I have ever received Confessions. "I said, 'Let's go out with me.'"

Seo Jang-hoon quipped, saying, "Mr. Park Hae-jun is a bad guy in general, because he is handsome. I want to believe that he is handsome and there is no good and good man."

Seo Jang-hoon added, "I am a bad man because my handsome face was like The Complex." Park Hae-joon added, "At that time, I thought that such a part was a little 'minus for me'. I want to be a good performer, but I do not think it will come as a prejudice. "

Shin Dong-yup asked, "Is your son handsome?" Park Hae-joon said, "I was born first and I did not hear this story at all."

Shin Dong-yup said, "Did you say 'good-looking' as soon as you were born?" Park Hae-joon said, "Yes, there were cases where you were surprised when you passed."

Photo = SBS broadcast screen