Gong Seung-yeon "I'm not an exceptional person...I'm proud to be sincere."

When asked if he was an effortful person in an interview after shooting a picture, Gong Seung-yeon said, I am not a natural or exceptional person. So I thought that effort and sincerity should continue together.In fact, it seems to be the best at such things. I can pride myself on being sincere, even if I do not know anything else. I was in charge of the first responder of the fire department, the first responder, the first responder, he said. I am concentrating on calming and acting rather than rushing and running because I want to look as realistic as possible because I am a passionate and devoted person.I have been trained and have a lot of people on the advisory committee. I also bought and read emergency books, first aid books, essays written by actual firefighters. I thought I should know because I am always suffering for the people, I should not be distorted or distorted.

When asked if he was an effortful person in an interview after shooting a picture, Gong Seung-yeon said, "I am not a natural or exceptional person." So I thought that effort and sincerity should continue together. In fact, it seems to be the best at such things. I can pride myself on being sincere, even if I do not know anything else. "

"I was in charge of the first responder of the fire department, the first responder, the first responder," he said. "I am concentrating on calming and Acting rather than rushing and running because I want to look as realistic as possible because I am a passionate and devoted person."

"I have been trained and have a lot of people on the advisory committee. I also bought and read emergency books, first aid books, essays written by actual firefighters." "I thought I should know because I am always suffering for the people, I should not be distorted or distorted."