"Goldwater couple" Becomes Beckhamfelds Couple "I'm really looking forward to getting married"

British soccer star David Beckhams son Brooklyn Beckham and actor Nicola Peltz are to marry.Nicola Peltz told the official social media on March 4: Happy birthday to you, Im so lucky to be able to get through life by your side, I love you more every day.I want to get married quickly  (Happy birthday baby. Im so lucky to be able to go through life by your side.I love you more everyday. I cant wait to marry you so soon) with the article I posted a picture.The photo showed Nicola Feltz celebrating his birthday with a friendly pose with Brooklyn Beckham.Beckham said on his official SNS account, I turned 23 today, and the last 23 years have been a really roller coaster time, and now I am about to marry half, the most important part of my life.Im really looking forward to the next part of my life (Today I turned 23.The past 23 years have been a absolute rollercoaster and now I am coming to the most important part in my life, the part where I get to marry my other half xx Im so excited for the next part of my life).Nicola Peltz responded by saying in a comment window, Im more excited (Im more excited).Brooklyn Beckham was born in 1999. He is a famous figure as David Beckhams son.Born in 1995, American actor Nicola Peltz appeared in the film Transformers: The Lost Age.He is also famous as the youngest daughter of Nelson Feltz, chairman of Trion Fund Management, which is known to have assets of about 2 trillion won.The two announced their engagement on September 6 last year through official SNS.
British soccer star David Beckhams son Brooklyn Beckham and actor Nicola Peltz are to marry.Nicola Peltz told the official social media on March 4: Happy birthday to you, Im so lucky to be able to get through life by your side, I love you more every day.I want to get married quickly  (Happy birthday baby. Im so lucky to be able to go through life by your side.I love you more everyday. I cant wait to marry you so soon) with the article I posted a picture.The photo showed Nicola Feltz celebrating his birthday with a friendly pose with Brooklyn Beckham.Beckham said on his official SNS account, I turned 23 today, and the last 23 years have been a really roller coaster time, and now I am about to marry half, the most important part of my life.Im really looking forward to the next part of my life (Today I turned 23.The past 23 years have been a absolute rollercoaster and now I am coming to the most important part in my life, the part where I get to marry my other half xx Im so excited for the next part of my life).Nicola Peltz responded by saying in a comment window, Im more excited (Im more excited).Brooklyn Beckham was born in 1999. He is a famous figure as David Beckhams son.Born in 1995, American actor Nicola Peltz appeared in the film Transformers: The Lost Age.He is also famous as the youngest daughter of Nelson Feltz, chairman of Trion Fund Management, which is known to have assets of about 2 trillion won.The two announced their engagement on September 6 last year through official SNS.

British soccer star David Beckham's son Brooklyn Beckham and actor Nicola Peltz are to marry.

Nicola Peltz told the official social media on March 4: "Happy birthday to you, I'm so lucky to be able to get through life by your side, I love you more every day. I want to get married quickly " (Happy birthday baby. I'm so lucky to be able to go through life by your side. I love you more everyday. I cant wait to marry you so soon) with the article "I posted a picture.

The photo showed Nicola Feltz celebrating his birthday with a friendly pose with Brooklyn Beckham.

Beckham said on his official SNS account, "I turned 23 today, and the last 23 years have been a really roller coaster time, and now I am about to marry half, the most important part of my life. I'm really looking forward to the next part of my life" (Today I turned 23. The past 23 years have been a absolute rollercoaster and now I am coming to the most important part in my life, the part where I get to marry my other half xx I'm so excited for the next part of my life).

Nicola Peltz responded by saying in a comment window, "I'm more excited" (I'm more excited).

Brooklyn Beckham was born in 1999. He is a famous figure as David Beckham's son.

Born in 1995, American actor Nicola Peltz appeared in the film "Transformers: The Lost Age". He is also famous as the youngest daughter of Nelson Feltz, chairman of Trion Fund Management, which is known to have assets of about 2 trillion won.

The two announced their engagement on September 6 last year through official SNS.