'Girl Song 3' Buyeo breaks up with Lim Hye-young and proposes to Park Jo-Mi

Seoul = = Marriage Writer Divorce Composition 3 vice president embarrassed Park Joo-Mi by telling Park Joo-Mi to marry him.On the weekend of TV Chosun, which was broadcast on the 12th, Drama Divorce Composition 3 (Phoebe, Im Sung-han)/Director Oh Sang-won, and Choi Young-soo/hereinafter, Gongsong 3), Seo Dong-ma (Boobae) who notified Nam Ga-bin (Lim Hye-young) of her separation to Park Joo-Mi I asked for a marriage.On this day, Seo Dong-ma said, I can not marry. Nam Ga-bin asked, Was it a sympathy? Seo Dong-ma said, Love is right.It should be more intense Feeling, not love, Nam said. Its not God, its the same person, its human, but Seo Dong-ma told him to just abandon himself.Nam Ga-bin slapped Seo Dong-ma on the cheek, saying, Did you see another woman? And Seo Dong-ma said, Its not your eyes, its your ears.I will compensate for any way, said Seo Dong-ma, who wailed. I thought it was stronger than anyone, but it was a mistake. I think its emotional perversion.Im going to be tough now, but Ill be more grateful now. Nam Ga-bin threw a vase. I love Nam Ga-bin, and I can not marry him in this state.The western half (Moon Seong-ho) entered the church while driving with Ishieun (Jeon Su-kyung). The western half told Ishieun, I have nothing special.You cant bring me to life. Theres nothing to say. No words, no hearts. Ishieuns heart. But thats desperate. Ive lived without hope.But I have. My self, nice and strange. If you refuse, think about it enough and do it in 50 years. Ishieun said that he thought of Ishi from the morning when he opened his eyes.The West half said he would marry Seo Dong-ma, who opposed the idea that his partner was divorced and that he had children, and that he would marry first, and that he had finished with Nam Ga-bin.Seo Dong-ma said, I was not sure, so I did it. Seo-ban said, I was punished. Bu-Hye-ryong (Lee, for example) accidentally met two people and joined the party.Buhye-ryong tried to talk to Seo Dong-ma about Lee Si-eun, but Seo Dong-ma drew a line saying that he did not think he was talking about it without him.Buhye-ryong asked if the divorce due to extramarital affairs was understood, and Seo Dong-ma said, I understand. He was sorry to miss the Western half, and he was black at Seo Dong-ma.Seo Dong-ma met Safi-young. Safi-young thought that Lees marriage would not be easy. Seo Dong-ma took her to a luxurious hotel.Seo Dong-ma told Safi Young, I want to marry Safi Young.

Seoul = = "Marriage Writer Divorce Composition 3" vice president embarrassed Park Joo-Mi by telling Park Joo-Mi to marry him.

On the weekend of TV Chosun, which was broadcast on the 12th, Drama "Divorce Composition 3" (Phoebe, Im Sung-han)/Director Oh Sang-won, and Choi Young-soo/hereinafter, "Gongsong 3"), Seo Dong-ma (Boobae) who notified Nam Ga-bin (Lim Hye-young) of her separation to Park Joo-Mi I asked for a marriage.

On this day, Seo Dong-ma said, "I can not marry." Nam Ga-bin asked, "Was it a sympathy?" Seo Dong-ma said, "Love is right. It should be more intense Feeling, not love," Nam said. "It's not God, it's the same person, it's human," but Seo Dong-ma told him to just abandon himself. Nam Ga-bin slapped Seo Dong-ma on the cheek, saying, "Did you see another woman?" And Seo Dong-ma said, "It's not your eyes, it's your ears."

"I will compensate for any way," said Seo Dong-ma, who wailed. "I thought it was stronger than anyone, but it was a mistake. I think it's emotional perversion. "I'm going to be tough now, but I'll be more grateful now." Nam Ga-bin threw a vase. "I love Nam Ga-bin, and I can not marry him in this state."

The western half (Moon Seong-ho) entered the church while driving with Ishieun (Jeon Su-kyung). The western half told Ishieun, "I have nothing special. You can't bring me to life. There's nothing to say. No words, no hearts. Ishieun's heart. But that's desperate. I've lived without hope. But I have. My self, nice and strange. If you refuse, think about it enough and do it in 50 years. " Ishieun said that he thought of Ishi from the morning when he opened his eyes.

The West half said he would marry Seo Dong-ma, who opposed the idea that his partner was divorced and that he had children, and that he would marry first, and that he had finished with Nam Ga-bin. Seo Dong-ma said, "I was not sure, so I did it." Seo-ban said, "I was punished." Bu-Hye-ryong (Lee, for example) accidentally met two people and joined the party. Buhye-ryong tried to talk to Seo Dong-ma about Lee Si-eun, but Seo Dong-ma drew a line saying that he did not think he was talking about it without him. Buhye-ryong asked if the divorce due to extramarital affairs was understood, and Seo Dong-ma said, "I understand." He was sorry to miss the Western half, and he was black at Seo Dong-ma.

Seo Dong-ma met Safi-young. Safi-young thought that Lee's marriage would not be easy. Seo Dong-ma took her to a luxurious hotel. Seo Dong-ma told Safi Young, "I want to marry Safi Young."