'The Joining Song 3' Dead Lee Min-young, Bing's ..Park Joo-Mi and Boo Bae Hot Night in Lee Gak-ryung

Seoul) = Lee Min-young predicted the unpredictable development of the Ice Sea to Lee Ga-ryeong.On TV Chosun (TV CHOSUN) weekend drama Divorce Composition 3 of Marriage Writing (Im Sung-han), directed by Oh Sang-won Choi Young-soo, and hereinafter Girl Song 3, Safi Young (Park Joo-Mi) and Seo Dong-ma (Boobae) spent a night together.The next morning, Seo Dong-ma expressed his heart to Safi Young and proposed, We are getting married now.Safi Young said, I have done a lot of things in the meantime. Seo Dong-ma said, It is the first time I have been in one mind.Safiyoung asked Seo Dong-ma, who was in a hurry, to speed up my Feeling. The two men decided to inform their families and speed up the marriage process.Shin Ji-ah (Park Seo-kyung) initially opposed the marriage of her mother Safi-young, but said she would meet Seo Dong-ma once after talking to Park Woo-ram (Lim Han-bin).In the villa, Seo Dong-ma prepared food for the mother and daughter of Safi-young, and Jias heart moved with the sincerity of baking meat and preparing tteokbokki.The president of SF Electronics (Han Jin-hee) visited the western part (Moon Seong-ho). The president said, Marry as you want, and all the family will attend. And let the marriage go.I have done nothing wrong with my sister, and she wants to get along with you, she said.However, Park Hae-ryun (played by Jeon No-min) came to the house excitedly when he heard that Lee Si-eun (played by Jeon Soo-kyung) was in the West Ban. Park Hyang-gi (played by Jeon Hye-won) told Park Hae-ryun, I can not accept it.I do not want to eat, and I do not want to leave. Do not interfere with my cheer. Ishieun said, Take your own spirit and live. Since then, Ishieun has heard from the Western Ban that Seo Dong-ma and Safi-young are married, and Ishi-eun, who is surprised by this, asked the whole story at the place where Bu Hye-ryong (Lee, for example) and Safi-young are.I did not get a hit, I was in vain again, said Buhye-ryong, who said, I am not a comedy, I am afraid of you.When he returned home, he blamed himself for what he was missing.Buhye-ryong headed to the house of Judge Hyun (Kang Shin-hyo) to inform him that he was watching the original marriage of Lee Min-young.After that, the soul of Songwon appeared behind the child who was alone, and gave surprise to the child.On the other hand, Girl Song 3 is a story about unimaginable misfortune that has been encountered by three charming heroines in their 30s, 40s and 50s.It airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m.

Seoul) = Lee Min-young predicted the unpredictable development of the Ice Sea to Lee Ga-ryeong.

On TV Chosun (TV CHOSUN) weekend Drama "Divorce Composition 3 of Marriage Writing" (Im Sung-han), directed by Oh Sang-won Choi Young-soo, and hereinafter "Girl Song 3", Safi Young (Park Joo-Mi) and Seo Dong-ma (Boobae) spent a night together. The next morning, Seo Dong-ma expressed his heart to Safi Young and proposed, "We are getting married now. Safi Young said, "I have done a lot of things in the meantime." Seo Dong-ma said, "It is the first time I have been in one mind." Safiyoung asked Seo Dong-ma, who was in a hurry, to "speed up my Feeling." The two men decided to inform their families and speed up the marriage process.

Shin Ji-ah (Park Seo-kyung) initially opposed the marriage of her mother Safi-young, but said she would meet Seo Dong-ma once after talking to Park Woo-ram (Lim Han-bin). In the villa, Seo Dong-ma prepared food for the mother and daughter of Safi-young, and Jia's heart moved with the sincerity of baking meat and preparing tteokbokki.

The president of SF Electronics (Han Jin-hee) visited the western part (Moon Seong-ho). The president said, "Marry as you want, and all the family will attend. And let the marriage go." "I have done nothing wrong with my sister, and she wants to get along with you," she said. However, Park Hae-ryun (played by Jeon No-min) came to the house excitedly when he heard that Lee Si-eun (played by Jeon Soo-kyung) was in the West Ban. Park Hyang-gi (played by Jeon Hye-won) told Park Hae-ryun, "I can not accept it." I do not want to eat, and I do not want to leave. Do not interfere with my cheer. "Ishieun said," Take your own spirit and live. "

Since then, Ishieun has heard from the Western Ban that Seo Dong-ma and Safi-young are married, and Ishi-eun, who is surprised by this, asked the whole story at the place where Bu Hye-ryong (Lee, for example) and Safi-young are. "I did not get a hit, I was in vain again," said Buhye-ryong, who said, "I am not a comedy, I am afraid of you." When he returned home, he blamed himself for what he was missing.

Buhye-ryong headed to the house of Judge Hyun (Kang Shin-hyo) to inform him that he was watching the original marriage of Lee Min-young. After that, the soul of Songwon appeared behind the child who was alone, and gave surprise to the child.

On the other hand, 'Girl Song 3' is a story about unimaginable misfortune that has been encountered by three charming heroines in their 30s, 40s and 50s. It airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m.