Gil hints at Lee's return but turns away from Gary

Lee Ssang-gil, a group who has been hit by three drunk driving arrests from 2004 to 2017, has since made a comeback, but it is not easy to open the door of the publics mind.While the public is still reacting coldly, there has been a rumor of Lee Ssang returning, but Garys return is unfounded, and the successful return of the road seems unclear.On the 6th, he posted a picture of the childs back with a long article through his SNS.In a public post, he said, Hello, its the road. Ive been writing for a long time. Everyones fine. My sons already five. I miss you clowns.I am at war with my child every day these days, and what I feel while raising a child is that all the mothers in the world are really great.He said, Once the time has passed, Lee has reached his 20th anniversary. It is very fast.Anyway, this year, I have to do something for the 20th anniversary, but I am going to start, so I do not know what to do first.Anyway, I am trying to start anything pleasant in 2022. Gil, who made his debut as a Honey Family in 1999, formed Gary and hip-hop duo Lee, and was loved by the public with numerous hits.Gil appeared in MBC entertainment program Infinite Challenge and showed talent as an entertainer and continued to move on.But he lost public confidence in 2004 and 2014 following three drunk driving convictions in 2017.In 2017, he was caught drunk driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.172%, and he was criticized by the public and went back to self-sufficiency.He got off at Infinite Challenge and had three years of self-sufficient time. In 2020, he announced his marriage during his self-sufficient period through Channel A entertainment program I-Contact, but he was not welcomed.He also joined the Dads color and revealed his daily life with his family, but the publics reaction was cold.All of those things happened because of me, and my wife was the heart of a person who silently reflected on the side.I have to be angry, I have to be pointed out, I deserve it, but my wife and my wifes family were afraid that they would be hurt.So I lived in the house, house, house, and house. Two years later, he tried to communicate with the public for a long time and seemed to concentrate his attention on his return to the Glory, but Gary drew a line and his wind collapsed.On the 26th, Gary posted a message on his SNS saying, It is unfounded, disbanded about the return of Lee.The return of the road is not going well this time, as the team member draws a clear line with the road.

Lee Ssang-gil, a group who has been hit by three drunk driving arrests from 2004 to 2017, has since made a comeback, but it is not easy to open the door of the public's mind. While the public is still reacting coldly, there has been a rumor of Lee Ssang returning, but Gary's return is unfounded, and the successful return of the road seems unclear.

On the 6th, he posted a picture of the child's back with a long article through his SNS.

In a public post, he said, "Hello, it's the road. I've been writing for a long time. Everyone's fine. My son's already five. I miss you clowns."

"I am at war with my child every day these days, and what I feel while raising a child is that all the mothers in the world are really great."

He said, "Once the time has passed, Lee has reached his 20th anniversary. It is very fast. Anyway, this year, I have to do something for the 20th anniversary, but I am going to start, so I do not know what to do first. Anyway, I am trying to start anything pleasant in 2022. "

Gil, who made his debut as a Honey Family in 1999, formed Gary and hip-hop duo Lee, and was loved by the public with numerous hits. Gil appeared in MBC entertainment program 'Infinite Challenge' and showed talent as an entertainer and continued to move on. But he lost public confidence in 2004 and 2014 following three drunk driving convictions in 2017. In 2017, he was caught drunk driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.172%, and he was criticized by the public and went back to self-sufficiency.

He got off at Infinite Challenge and had three years of self-sufficient time. In 2020, he announced his marriage during his self-sufficient period through Channel A entertainment program 'I-Contact', but he was not welcomed. He also joined the 'Dad's color' and revealed his daily life with his family, but the public's reaction was cold.

"All of those things happened because of me, and my wife was the heart of a person who silently reflected on the side. I have to be angry, I have to be pointed out, I deserve it, but my wife and my wife's family were afraid that they would be hurt. So I lived in the house, house, house, and house. "

Two years later, he tried to communicate with the public for a long time and seemed to concentrate his attention on his return to the Glory, but Gary drew a line and his wind collapsed.

On the 26th, Gary posted a message on his SNS saying, "It is unfounded, disbanded" about the return of Lee. The return of the road is not going well this time, as the team member draws a clear line with the road.