Gangnam District, 10 million won worth of gifts to Subway Friend...Luxury watch to subway advertisement

Seoul =) = Singer Gangnam District handed 10 million won worth of gifts to his non-entertainer Friend Choi Seung-ri, known as Subway Friend.Gangnam District posted a video on YouTube channel Friend Kangnami on the 28th of last month entitled Gift 10 million won worth of subway Friend and be a shooting scene of Daesung Wrath.The video, which was released, is about gift content, which met with Choi Seung-ri, who happened to be a friend on the subway during MBC I live alone eight years ago, and gives him a gift.In the video, Gangnam District said, Thanks to Friend, I succeeded, I took an entertainment show, met my wife, and laughed because of the Friend. I am going to give a gift without a proper gift, I am going to convey my gratitude and gratitude to the Friend.Gangnam District wrote a letter for Friend in a prepared letter.I can write a letter and make it bleak and I can not be impressed by this when I see it, (so) I made a huge subway advertisement, I wish everyone knew I was grateful, he said.The last gift prepared by Gangnam District was a famous luxury watch known as Son Heung Min Clock.He took out a watch worth 8.5 million won and said, I bought it myself, I talked about victory and watch a few times.I talked about the car, but I have not been able to buy the car yet, so I prepared the watch, and if you give me this, my hand will shake. Soon after, Choi came to the filming site. The Gangnam District sent a letter to Choi, who said he would read it later without instant reading.The embarrassed Gangnam District asked me to read the letter again, and Choi Seung-ri, who read the letter, replied, I love you Friend.Gangnam District wrote in the letter, Choi Seung-ri, weve met on the subway for eight years, and weve both lived, thanks to Seung-ri, weve performed performing arts, OST, and finally weve met my wife, I live with gratitude to you, my family is happy for you, thank you, I love you, I love you Friend.The Gangnam District then said, (In the letter) its always expressed gratitude, its been eight years since I met, and I met on the subway and said, Can I broadcast it?When I did, I told him that I was you, so I came out and said, I live alone. And people said, Gangnam District is good.With the feeling of awkwardness thanks to the letter of impression, Gangnam District took Choi Seung-ri to the COEX Convention & Exhibition Center, saying, We prepared the event.At Samsung Station, where the COEX Convention & Exhibition Center is located, there was a subway advertisement featuring Choi Seung-ris face.Choi Seung-ri said, Oh, what a surprise! This is it. He laughed, Its beautiful.Gangnam District responded by telling people, Its a subway friend, this friend is good, I met on the subway and hit the subway advertisement.The peak (?) was a clock delivery ceremony: In front of a subway ad, Gangnam District knelt down and presented the clock, saying, Thank you for being good for you and being my Friend.Choi thanked him and asked, How much, more than 100,000 won? And Gangnam District said, 8.5 million won.Choi Seung-ri said, I am so impressed that I can not speak, I think I will cry. However, Gangnam District pointed out, I play.In the meantime, Friends not-so-great reaction, I knew this, he laughed.

Seoul =) = Singer Gangnam District handed 10 million won worth of gifts to his non-entertainer Friend Choi Seung-ri, known as 'Subway Friend'.

Gangnam District posted a video on YouTube channel 'Friend Kangnami' on the 28th of last month entitled 'Gift 10 million won worth of subway Friend and be a shooting scene of Daesung Wrath'. The video, which was released, is about 'gift content', which met with Choi Seung-ri, who happened to be a Friend on the subway during MBC 'I live alone' eight years ago, and gives him a gift.

In the video, Gangnam District said, "Thanks to Friend, I succeeded, I took an entertainment show, met my wife, and laughed because of the Friend." "I am going to give a gift without a proper gift, I am going to convey my gratitude and gratitude to the Friend."

Gangnam District wrote a letter for Friend in a prepared letter. "I can write a letter and make it bleak and I can not be impressed by this when I see it, (so) I made a huge subway advertisement, I wish everyone knew I was grateful," he said.

The last gift prepared by Gangnam District was a famous luxury watch known as 'Son Heung Min Clock'. He took out a watch worth 8.5 million won and said, "I bought it myself, I talked about victory and watch a few times. I talked about the car, but I have not been able to buy the car yet, so I prepared the watch, and if you give me this, my hand will shake. "

Soon after, Choi came to the filming site. The Gangnam District sent a letter to Choi, who said he would read it later without instant reading. The embarrassed Gangnam District asked me to read the letter again, and Choi Seung-ri, who read the letter, replied, "I love you Friend."

Gangnam District wrote in the letter, 'Choi Seung-ri, we've met on the subway for eight years, and we've both lived, thanks to Seung-ri, we've performed performing arts, OST, and finally we've met my wife, I live with gratitude to you, my family is happy for you, thank you, I love you, I love you Friend.'

The Gangnam District then said, "(In the letter) it's always expressed gratitude, it's been eight years since I met, and I met on the subway and said, 'Can I broadcast it?' When I did, I told him that I was you, so I came out and said, 'I live alone.' And people said, 'Gangnam District is good.'

With the feeling of awkwardness thanks to the letter of impression, Gangnam District took Choi Seung-ri to the COEX Convention & Exhibition Center, saying, "We prepared the event." At Samsung Station, where the COEX Convention & Exhibition Center is located, there was a subway advertisement featuring Choi Seung-ri's face. Choi Seung-ri said, "Oh, what a surprise! This is it." He laughed, "It's beautiful."

Gangnam District responded by telling people, It's a subway Friend, this Friend is good, I met on the subway and hit the subway advertisement.

The peak (?) was a clock delivery ceremony: In front of a subway ad, Gangnam District knelt down and presented the clock, saying, "Thank you for being good for you and being my Friend." Choi thanked him and asked, "How much, more than 100,000 won?" And Gangnam District said, "8.5 million won." Choi Seung-ri said, "I am so impressed that I can not speak, I think I will cry." However, Gangnam District pointed out, "I play." In the meantime, Friend's not-so-great reaction, "I knew this," he laughed.