GABEE "Discard too much of a delivery app, cost a lot of living" (Radio show)

Dancer GABEE has released a story about the delivery app being deleted.KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio show broadcast on March 2 featured special DJ GABEE and guest Jonathan.One listener said, I deleted the delivery fee application and installed another application.Jonathan said, In the case of me, I deleted one and installed three. It is great to delete this, but will it be?GABEE said, Ive actually deleted it. Ive lost too much money and too much weight. I cant really do it.I am not in a situation where I can get rid of it now. Jonathan said, I will delete it again next week. I will not be bothered to come back to the new app next week.I hope you find a delivery application that fits well with you. You can only make it if you have a master whos been flattered, but were not good at it, theres a chance its going to be a praise relay, GABEE laughed.

Dancer GABEE has released a story about the delivery app being deleted.

KBS Cool FM 'Park Myeong-su's Radio show' broadcast on March 2 featured special DJ GABEE and guest Jonathan.

One listener said, "I deleted the delivery fee application and installed another application."

Jonathan said, "In the case of me, I deleted one and installed three. It is great to delete this, but will it be?"

GABEE said, "I've actually deleted it. I've lost too much money and too much weight. I can't really do it. I am not in a situation where I can get rid of it now. "

Jonathan said, "I will delete it again next week. I will not be bothered to come back to the new app next week. I hope you find a delivery application that fits well with you. "

"You can only make it if you have a master who's been flattered, but we're not good at it, there's a chance it's going to be a praise relay," GABEE laughed.