Kim Hae-jin, the first room 'Kill Heel', was slapped by her mother-in-law

In the TVN new drama Kill Heel, which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th, the story surrounding the show host Woohyun, which faced a crisis, was drawn.The 10-year fashion show host Woohyun was shaking his career at the company, and his husband Doyle (Kim Jin-woo) was working on a part-time job because his business with his brother-in-law was ruined.On this day, Woohyuns mother-in-law came to the house and added stress.Woohyun told her husband, You choose.Ji-yoon is angry if he gives his tuition to his brother who knows only his tuition. My mother-in-law hit Woohyuns cheek, saying, I endured it, but the money is very good. Woohyun said: You think its about money, its more than just money.I can not touch anyone and I should not do it, but my mother is coveting it now and I do not have any concept, Kim Do-il, because of her mothers son. Meanwhile, Kill Heel is a drama about the desires and desperate struggles of three women in home shopping.

In the TVN new drama Kill Heel, which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 9th, the story surrounding the show host Woohyun, which faced a crisis, was drawn.

The 10-year fashion show host Woohyun was shaking his career at the company, and his husband Doyle (Kim Jin-woo) was working on a part-time job because his business with his brother-in-law was ruined. On this day, Woohyun's mother-in-law came to the house and added stress.

Woohyun told her husband, "You choose. Ji-yoon is angry if he gives his tuition to his brother who knows only his tuition. "My mother-in-law hit Woohyun's cheek, saying," I endured it, but the money is very good. "

Woohyun said: "You think it's about money, it's more than just money. I can not touch anyone and I should not do it, but my mother is coveting it now and I do not have any concept, Kim Do-il, because of her mother's son. "

Meanwhile, Kill Heel is a drama about the desires and desperate struggles of three women in home shopping.