Filmmakers ask to "discipline" Will Smyths live assault

Actor Will Smyths on the 28th (Korean time) climbed onto the stage and slapped him in the face when actor Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, who appeared as a prize winner, joked about his wife, Jayda Smyths, about hair loss.This was a live broadcast and was sent to the world as it was.But Academi wrote that he did not tolerate any form of violence, but remained silent on future measures.We are delighted to celebrate the 94th Academy Awards, which deserves recognition for this moment from our colleagues and movie lovers around the world, said Academi, adding that the tweet was a congratulatory message.There was a backlash among the film industry officials.Marshall Huskowitz, the producer of the film Last Samurai (2004), said he wanted Academi to do more than just release a statement.I ask my member, Academi, to discipline Will Smyths, he wrote on his Twitter account, adding that he disgraced our entire community tonight.Will Smyths returned to his post after the incident.After that, when I was awarded the Best Actor Award, I expressed my feelings and said, I would like to apologize to the Academi side and my colleagues here today.Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo Rock is said to have decided not to report police at the moment over Will Smyths assault.

Actor Will Smyths on the 28th (Korean time) climbed onto the stage and slapped him in the face when actor Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, who appeared as a prize winner, joked about his wife, Jayda Smyths, about hair loss. This was a live broadcast and was sent to the world as it was.

But Academi wrote that he did not tolerate any form of violence, but remained silent on future measures. “We are delighted to celebrate the 94th Academy Awards, which deserves recognition for this moment from our colleagues and movie lovers around the world,” said Academi, adding that the tweet was a congratulatory message.

There was a backlash among the film industry officials. Marshall Huskowitz, the producer of the film Last Samurai (2004), said he wanted Academi to do more than just release a statement. “I ask my member, Academi, to discipline Will Smyths,” he wrote on his Twitter account, adding that “he disgraced our entire community tonight.”

Will Smyths returned to his post after the incident. After that, when I was awarded the Best Actor Award, I expressed my feelings and said, "I would like to apologize to the Academi side and my colleagues here today."

Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo Rock is said to have decided not to report police at the moment over Will Smyths' assault.