"Fat, Blood Donation or Year" Snaps on the Stage of Top Model Dreams, 24, while living Stones in Exile, on the Wound (AM Plaza)

The top model outside the world of Juri, who was living in Stones in Exile, was impressed.On March 2, KBS 1TV AM Plaza, Top Model Dream Stage Repechage was held.On the day of the repechage, Shinna (54), Han Bang-a (80), Suhyun Princess (14), Cho So-yeon (33) and Yeo Juri (24) appeared.Juri has revealed that she succeeded in Top Model, which is difficult to get out of the world while living a long Stones in Exile life at the time of appearing in Top Model Dream Stage.When I ate with friends, I could not eat the food that the friends wanted, and I thought I was a person who could do it around me.I heard a lot of words such as I am a lot of flesh, I donate blood. In college, I went to the beauty salon because I majored in beauty.I do not need a child like you. Juri, who said that the smile was lost due to the wounds he received from people, said, I wanted to overcome my limitations and show my sincerity, but I failed and I quit college.I did not leave the house for two years, he said.He said, I made a big decision when I saw my mother who was upset. He said, The person who hurt me is happy and I decided to live with my dream.Juri, who has been singing the stupid of Hwasa in a voice of appeal, said, It was really hard for the last two years, but the accumulated things in my heart have been solved and there are more things to do.I have to make my body healthy and practice singing. I have a lot of work to do. He smiled brightly and made the studio warm.

The Top Model outside the world of Juri, who was living in Stones in Exile, was impressed.

On March 2, KBS 1TV 'AM Plaza', 'Top Model Dream Stage' Repechage was held. On the day of the Repechage, Shinna (54), Han Bang-a (80), Suhyun Princess (14), Cho So-yeon (33) and Yeo Juri (24) appeared.

Juri has revealed that she succeeded in Top Model, which is difficult to get out of the world while living a long Stones in Exile life at the time of appearing in 'Top Model Dream Stage'.

"When I ate with Friends, I could not eat the food that the Friends wanted, and I thought I was a person who could do it around me. I heard a lot of words such as "I am a lot of flesh, I donate blood." In college, I went to the beauty salon because I majored in beauty. I do not need a child like you. "

Juri, who said that the smile was lost due to the wounds he received from people, said, "I wanted to overcome my limitations and show my sincerity, but I failed and I quit college. I did not leave the house for two years, "he said.

He said, "I made a big decision when I saw my mother who was upset." He said, "The person who hurt me is happy and I decided to live with my dream."

Juri, who has been singing the 'stupid' of Hwasa in a voice of appeal, said, "It was really hard for the last two years, but the accumulated things in my heart have been solved and there are more things to do. I have to make my body healthy and practice singing. I have a lot of work to do. "He smiled brightly and made the studio warm.