Fan presents as ashtrays...The side apologizes for "unpretentious invocation"

Ten centimeters (10cm) Thei apologised through the agency for using the fans gift as an ashtray.The agency Magic Strawberry Sound said on its official SNS on the 10th, We received a disposable cup prepared by our fans for the 10CM birthday event and provided the office lounge for Lee Yong, the agency staff, The Artist, and visitors to use it for drinking.The cup used in this process was reused in the wrong direction and recognized the seriousness. I apologize to the fans who made and presented me with personal DM, the agency said. I apologize to the artist and the fans for not being able to keep their courtesy.I sincerely apologize to all those who have felt uncomfortable with this incident, including the fans who delivered it.We will pay attention to all our employees so that these things do not happen again. On the previous day, there was a controversy about the spread of the article, I was informed that some of the paper cups prepared for The birthday event were used as ashtrays.Hi, this is Magic Strawberry Sound.First, I sincerely apologize for the disappointment of fans who love 10CM.Last week, we received a disposable cup prepared by our fans for the 10CM birthday event, and provided the office lounge for the use of drinks by Lee Yong, the agency staff, The Artist, and visitors.However, the cup used in this process was reused in the wrong direction, and I was aware of the seriousness, reflected, and posted an official apology.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the Artist and all of you for not being polite.I also apologized to the fans who made and presented me with my personal DM. I sincerely apologize to all those who felt uncomfortable with this incident, including the fans who delivered it.We will pay attention to all our employees so that these things do not happen again.We will be more careful and effortful and more careful in supporting The Artist activities.Im sorry to bother you again. Thank you.

Ten centimeters (10cm) Thei apologised through The agency for using The fan's gift as an ashtray.

The agency Magic Strawberry Sound said on its official SNS on The 10th, "We received a disposable cup prepared by our fans for The 10cm birthday event and provided The office lounge for Lee Yong, The agency staff, The Artist, and visitors to use it for drinking. The cup used in this process was reused in The wrong direction and recognized The seriousness. "

"I apologize to The fans who made and presented me with personal DM," The agency said. "I apologize to The artist and The fans for not being able to keep Their courtesy."

"I sincerely apologize to all those who have felt uncomfortable with this incident, including The fans who delivered it. We will pay attention to all our employees so that These things do not happen again. "

On The previous day, There was a controversy about The spread of The article, "I was informed that some of The paper cups prepared for The birthday event were used as ashtrays."

Hi, this is Magic Strawberry Sound.

First, I sincerely apologize for The disappointment of fans who love 10cm.

Last week, we received a disposable cup prepared by our fans for The 10cm birthday event, and provided The office lounge for The use of drinks by Lee Yong, The agency staff, The Artist, and visitors.

However, The cup used in this process was reused in The wrong direction, and I was aware of The seriousness, reflected, and posted an official apology. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to The Artist and all of you for not being polite.

I also apologized to The fans who made and presented me with my personal DM. I sincerely apologize to all those who felt uncomfortable with this incident, including The fans who delivered it. We will pay attention to all our employees so that These things do not happen again.

We will be more careful and effortful and more careful in supporting The Artist activities.

I'm sorry to boTher you again. Thank you.