Fan Bingbing, reunited with coach Kang Je-gyu..."It's been 10 years since My Way."

I enjoy talking to him and working. (Fan Bingbing)Chinese top actor Fan Bingbing met with director Kang Je-gyu, who posted a photo of him with director Kang Je-gyu on Instagram on Thursday, with the two men placing their hands on each others shoulders.Its been ten years since the movie My Way, said Fan Bingbing, and he hasnt changed at all. I enjoyed talking and working with him.We also like to drink with him, and we drank three bottles of red wine last night, he said. The hashtags also included Kang Je-gyu and My Way.The two men formed a relationship in 2011 with My Way, a joint film directed by Kang Jae-kyu, directed by Korea, China and Japan.Meanwhile, Fan Bingbing announced her appearance in the Korean drama cameo, and will make a special appearance in JTBCs new drama Insider (playplayplay by Moon Man-se, director Min Yeon-hong).He is known to have secretly visited Korea earlier this year, but he did not release his role to prevent spoilers.

“I enjoy talking to him and working.” (Fan Bingbing)

Chinese top actor Fan Bingbing met with director Kang Je-gyu, who posted a photo of him with director Kang Je-gyu on Instagram on Thursday, with the two men placing their hands on each other's shoulders.

“It’s been ten years since the movie My Way,” said Fan Bingbing, “and he hasn’t changed at all.” “I enjoyed talking and working with him.”

“We also like to drink with him, and we drank three bottles of red wine last night,” he said. The hashtags also included “Kang Je-gyu” and “My Way.”

The two men formed a relationship in 2011 with My Way, a joint film directed by Kang Jae-kyu, directed by Korea, China and Japan.

Meanwhile, Fan Bingbing announced her appearance in the Korean drama cameo, and will make a special appearance in JTBC's new drama Insider (playplayplay by Moon Man-se, director Min Yeon-hong).

He is known to have secretly visited Korea earlier this year, but he did not release his role to prevent spoilers.