Eva "The Korean Man and marriage, Russia Man and There" (The War of the Roses)

Eva laughed when she said there was a Korean man and a Russian man there.On March 7, MBC Everlon Real Couple Story - The War of the Roses, Eva said she came from Russia and marriaged a Korean man.On this day, MC Lee Sang-min and presenter gag woman Lee Eun-ji, Jordan, Eva, Vida and psychiatrist Yang Jae-woong gathered together.Jordan introduced himself as six years since I lived in Korea from France, and Eva said, I came from Russia.Vida said, I was born in Afghanistan, but my nationality is in the United States, Russia and Ukraine, and I can meet a lot of people and talk a lot.Yang Jae-woong, a psychiatrist, also expressed confidence that he had done a lot of psychological analysis of love.They will share real love stories like movies from around the world.Lee Eun-ji admired Evas Korean language skills, saying, Eva is better at speaking Korean than I am. Yang Jae-woong asked Eva, Do not you come from Russia and live with Korean men?
Eva laughed when she said there was a Korean man and a Russian man there.On March 7, MBC Everlon Real Couple Story - The War of the Roses, Eva said she came from Russia and marriaged a Korean man.On this day, MC Lee Sang-min and presenter gag woman Lee Eun-ji, Jordan, Eva, Vida and psychiatrist Yang Jae-woong gathered together.Jordan introduced himself as six years since I lived in Korea from France, and Eva said, I came from Russia.Vida said, I was born in Afghanistan, but my nationality is in the United States, Russia and Ukraine, and I can meet a lot of people and talk a lot.Yang Jae-woong, a psychiatrist, also expressed confidence that he had done a lot of psychological analysis of love.They will share real love stories like movies from around the world.Lee Eun-ji admired Evas Korean language skills, saying, Eva is better at speaking Korean than I am. Yang Jae-woong asked Eva, Do not you come from Russia and live with Korean men?

Eva laughed when she said there was a Korean man and a Russian man there.

On March 7, MBC Everlon 'Real Couple Story - The War of the Roses', Eva said she came from Russia and marriaged a Korean man.

On this day, MC Lee Sang-min and presenter gag woman Lee Eun-ji, Jordan, Eva, Vida and psychiatrist Yang Jae-woong gathered together. Jordan introduced himself as "six years since I lived in Korea from France," and Eva said, "I came from Russia."

Vida said, "I was born in Afghanistan, but my nationality is in the United States, Russia and Ukraine, and I can meet a lot of people and talk a lot." Yang Jae-woong, a psychiatrist, also expressed confidence that he had done a lot of psychological analysis of love.

They will share real love stories like movies from around the world. Lee Eun-ji admired Eva's Korean language skills, saying, "Eva is better at speaking Korean than I am." Yang Jae-woong asked Eva, "Do not you come from Russia and live with Korean men?"