'Fan gift Hello, did you give my Dolly Girlfriend?' isolomone, in deception controversy, said: "The question is tailed and the accusations are added..."

Singer isolomone, who is surrounded by fan deception controversy, has made his position through a fan cafe.On the 16th, isolomone left a long apology on the official fan cafe.I am sorry and thank you regardless of what happened before you, whatever you are waiting for, said Isolomone. My last week was the time I needed.I am having a difficult time with facts that I can not fully tell, and things that are unscrupulous enough to not even want to put in my mouth.I have to endure as if it is a small and big thing with a physiology and a fateful professional ethics that can not be easily expressed.Even if unexpected things happen and everyone turns against me, I do not blame those who have promoted public debate, those who have developed work day by day, and all those who have put the blade of criticism back on me.But please do all the accusations to me. At the end of the article, I once again send a sincere apology and consolation to all those who have been hurt by me and those who have had a hard time and our Monions, but the specific wording of the controversy over fan deception was omitted.The controversy of isolomone began with the recent posting of Singer, a rookie who has been certified by fan gifts Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend (presumption) instead in the online community.My four-month-old singer seems to have a lot of clothes, so fans who want to be a papi sent a lot of clothes.Then, the fans who sent the gift were certified in the Instagram, which is presumed to be their girlfriend. A woman also attached several photos of wearing costumes (given to Singer by fans).The fans who had been aware of various situations since the past have politely sent DM to Singer, but they have blocked the fans immediately.Since then, this Singer has narrowed to isolomone, and the atmosphere awaits his official position has continued.On the other hand, poet isolomone announced his name by taking the final third place in TV Chosun Tomorrow is the National Singer.Its a little late. Whatever you want, Im sorry and thank you for whatever happened before you.My last week was the time I needed it.The facts that can not be said completely, the rumors of speculation and exaggeration, the things that happened in my life, the unscrupulous things I do not want to put in my mouth.Im still having a difficult time with things I havent solved.Even if it is very difficult, it must be able to survive as if it is small and big after a small and big thing with a physiology and a fatal professional ethics that can not be easily expressed.In the meantime, the question was tailed, and the criticism and difficulties were added day by day, and I lost my words every day.One word was important, and I had time to think. Sorry Im late. Im a lot of people.Although my life will hurt and hurt the lives of those who love it, I do not want to blame anyone.I love those who loved me, those who wait vaguely without being able to go to the wrong place, and all those who watch with constant heart.I will try to be unchanged anytime and anywhere, like a belief that no one can easily break, even though it is invisible.Even if unexpected things happen and everyone turns against me, I do not blame those who have promoted public debate, those who have developed work day by day, and those who have put the blade of criticism back on me.But I want all the accusations to be made. Everythings fine.I want to express my sincere and grateful heart that I am sorry to know that I am the heart that loved me so much as it is.I am sorry I could not give a candy to a crying child. Its all my fault.Once again, I apologize and comfort to all those who have been hurt by me and the most loved ones and our Monions who have had a difficult time.I love you.22.03.16

Singer isolomone, who is surrounded by fan deception controversy, has made his posItion through a fan cafe.

On the 16th, isolomone left a long apology on the official fan cafe.

"I am sorry and thank you regardless of what happened before you, whatever you are waIting for," said isolomone. "My last week was the time I needed." I am having a difficult time wIth facts that I can not fully tell, and things that are unscrupulous enough to not even want to put in my mouth.

"I have to endure as if It is a small and big thing wIth a physiology and a fateful professional ethics that can not be easily expressed. Even if unexpected things happen and everyone turns against me, I do not blame those who have promoted public debate, those who have developed work day by day, and all those who have put the blade of crIticism back on me. But please do all the accusations to me. "

At the end of the article, "I once again send a sincere apology and consolation to all those who have been hurt by me and those who have had a hard time and our Monions," but the specific wording of the controversy over fan deception was omItted.

The controversy of isolomone began wIth the recent posting of "Singer, a rookie who has been certified by fan gifts Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend (presumption) instead" in the online communIty. "My four-month-old Singer seems to have a lot of clothes, so fans who want to be a papi sent a lot of clothes. Then, the fans who sent the gift were certified in the Instagram, which is presumed to be their girlfriend. "A woman also attached several photos of wearing costumes (given to Singer by fans). "The fans who had been aware of various sItuations since the past have polItely sent DM to Singer, but they have blocked the fans immediately." Since then, this Singer has narrowed to isolomone, and the atmosphere awaIts his official posItion has continued.

On the other hand, poet isolomone announced his name by taking the final third place in TV Chosun 'Tomorrow is the National Singer'.

It’s a lIttle late. Whatever you want, I’m sorry and thank you for whatever happened before you.

My last week was the time I needed It. The facts that can not be said completely, the rumors of speculation and exaggeration, the things that happened in my life, the unscrupulous things I do not want to put in my mouth. I'm still having a difficult time wIth things I haven't solved.

Even if It is very difficult, It must be able to survive as if It is small and big after a small and big thing wIth a physiology and a fatal professional ethics that can not be easily expressed. In the meantime, the question was tailed, and the crIticism and difficulties were added day by day, and I lost my words every day.

One word was important, and I had time to think. Sorry I'm late. I'm a lot of people. Although my life will hurt and hurt the lives of those who love It, I do not want to blame anyone.

I love those who loved me, those who waIt vaguely wIthout being able to go to the wrong place, and all those who watch wIth constant heart. I will try to be unchanged anytime and anywhere, like a belief that no one can easily break, even though It is invisible.

Even if unexpected things happen and everyone turns against me, I do not blame those who have promoted public debate, those who have developed work day by day, and those who have put the blade of crIticism back on me. But I want all the accusations to be made. Everything's fine.

I want to express my sincere and grateful heart that I am sorry to know that I am the heart that loved me so much as It is. I am sorry I could not give a candy to a crying child. It's all my fault.

Once again, I apologize and comfort to all those who have been hurt by me and the most loved ones and our Monions who have had a difficult time. I love you.

22.03.16