"Diabetes ointment and rich hair .. I do not get hair transplants", 52-year-old 'Interstellar' actor

Matthew McConaughey (52), who won the Academy Award for Dallas Bias Club and became a 10 million actor in Korea for Interstellar, told an episode of hair transplantation.According to the LAD Bible on Sunday, he once told a famous doctor he had to prove he had not had a hair transplant.The Academy Award-winning actor recalled his experience of suffering from hair loss in the late 1990s in his 2020 memoir Greenlights.McConaughey tried to shave off all his hair, but the final treatment was much simpler.I get a hair loss treatment ointment and rub it on my scalp for ten minutes once a day, and I have more hair than I did in 1999, he said.As hair loss progressed and suddenly the hair thinner, some rumored that he had a hair transplant.He said, Some doctor asked me, Can I see your hair? I touched my hair and said, You havent had a hair transplant.I wanted to kick this man in the butt.McConaughey said he still uses hair loss treatment ointments today because he doesnt want to risk his hair going back to its former state.Meanwhile, he attracted attention in November last year when he said he opposed the mandatory vaccine for children.We cant force young children to be vaccinated, he told the New York Times, and we still want to know more about it.It will come time to roll the dice in such a way that you have to ask, Where is the number in my favor?McConaughey and his wife Camilla Albs, who were pondering running for governor of Texas earlier this year, have three children: Levy (13), Vida (11) and Livingster (8).

Matthew McConaughey (52), who won the Academy Award for Dallas Bias Club and became a 10 million actor in Korea for Interstellar, told an episode of hair transplantation.

According to the LAD Bible on Sunday, he once told a famous doctor he had to prove he had not had a hair transplant.

The Academy Award-winning actor recalled his experience of suffering from hair loss in the late 1990s in his 2020 memoir "Greenlights." McConaughey tried to shave off all his hair, but the final treatment was much simpler.

“I get a hair loss treatment ointment and rub it on my scalp for ten minutes once a day, and I have more hair than I did in 1999,” he said.

As hair loss progressed and suddenly the hair thinner, some rumored that he had a hair transplant.

He said, “Some doctor asked me, ‘Can I see your hair?’ I touched my hair and said, ‘You haven’t had a hair transplant.’ I wanted to kick this man in the butt.”

McConaughey said he still uses hair loss treatment ointments today because he doesn't want to risk his hair going back to its former state.

Meanwhile, he attracted attention in November last year when he said he opposed the mandatory vaccine for children.

“We can’t force young children to be vaccinated,” he told the New York Times, “and we still want to know more about it.”

"It will come time to roll the dice in such a way that you have to ask, 'Where is the number in my favor?'"

McConaughey and his wife Camilla Albs, who were pondering running for governor of Texas earlier this year, have three children: Levy (13), Vida (11) and Livingster (8).