Seo Hee-jae "Seo Hee-won Koo Jun Yup, regret after separation" .. "Jeon-husband" Wang Sobi "

Taiwan actor Seo Hee Won and clone Koo Jun Yup became legal couples, while Seo Hee Wons brother Seo Hee-jae mentioned the love story of the two.Seo Hee-jae said in a Taiwan entertainment program on the 29th that he is in charge of MC, When my sister said that she had a loved one,I brought out the story of my sister Seo Hee Won and Koo Jun Yup.I was surprised to see my sisters expression, but I was glad.I can not tell a lot of stories because it is a personal story, but my sister and Koo Jun Yup had to break up when they loved the most, so I had deep regrets about each other.Seo Hee Won and Koo Jun Yup had a relationship in 1998, but they separated after a short one-year relationship.At the time, the two were reportedly separated due to the social atmosphere and opposition from their agency, which were negative about the devotion of popular stars.As a result of this situation, I was deeply sorry for the two people, and as soon as I heard that Seo Hee-jae had a boyfriend for her divorced sister, I guessed that her opponent would be Koo Jun Yup.However, Seo Hee-wons ex-husband Wang So-bi, who watched the broadcast, expressed great anger at Seo Hee-jes remarks. He quoted the broadcast preview video uploaded to his Weibo on the 30th.Did you guess? When? He said, I did not eat too much medicine today. He commented on Seo Hee-jae, who continues to mention his sisters love story, Is it time to stop and Is it time to stop every day?The netizens responded negatively to the words and actions of the king, because there is a rumor that the king was divorced from Seo Hee-won because of his affair with China actor Jang Ying-ying.Do you deserve to say that while you are involved with Jang Ying-ying?, Do not worry about whether you jump after divorce or not. Why do you bother me when I have found a new lover?Still, Wang So-bi added, First I didnt drink, second, our children are in Taiwan, not China, which is how much Ive already compromised.Third, your sister (Seo Hee-won) has said nothing so far, whats so funny for you, stop it for my child, she continued, continuing her sniper at Seo Hee-je.Weibo, Instagram
Taiwan actor Seo Hee Won and clone Koo Jun Yup became legal couples, while Seo Hee Wons brother Seo Hee-jae mentioned the love story of the two.Seo Hee-jae said in a Taiwan entertainment program on the 29th that he is in charge of MC, When my sister said that she had a loved one,I brought out the story of my sister Seo Hee Won and Koo Jun Yup.I was surprised to see my sisters expression, but I was glad.I can not tell a lot of stories because it is a personal story, but my sister and Koo Jun Yup had to break up when they loved the most, so I had deep regrets about each other.Seo Hee Won and Koo Jun Yup had a relationship in 1998, but they separated after a short one-year relationship.At the time, the two were reportedly separated due to the social atmosphere and opposition from their agency, which were negative about the devotion of popular stars.As a result of this situation, I was deeply sorry for the two people, and as soon as I heard that Seo Hee-jae had a boyfriend for her divorced sister, I guessed that her opponent would be Koo Jun Yup.However, Seo Hee-wons ex-husband Wang So-bi, who watched the broadcast, expressed great anger at Seo Hee-jes remarks. He quoted the broadcast preview video uploaded to his Weibo on the 30th.Did you guess? When? He said, I did not eat too much medicine today. He commented on Seo Hee-jae, who continues to mention his sisters love story, Is it time to stop and Is it time to stop every day?The netizens responded negatively to the words and actions of the king, because there is a rumor that the king was divorced from Seo Hee-won because of his affair with China actor Jang Ying-ying.Do you deserve to say that while you are involved with Jang Ying-ying?, Do not worry about whether you jump after divorce or not. Why do you bother me when I have found a new lover?Still, Wang So-bi added, First I didnt drink, second, our children are in Taiwan, not China, which is how much Ive already compromised.Third, your sister (Seo Hee-won) has said nothing so far, whats so funny for you, stop it for my child, she continued, continuing her sniper at Seo Hee-je.Weibo, Instagram

Taiwan actor Seo Hee Won and clone Koo Jun Yup became legal couples, while Seo Hee Won's brother Seo Hee-jae mentioned the love story of the two.

Seo Hee-jae said in a Taiwan entertainment program on the 29th that he is in charge of MC, "When my sister said that she had a loved one, "I brought out the story of my sister Seo Hee Won and Koo Jun Yup.

"I was surprised to see my sister's expression, but I was glad. "I can not tell a lot of stories because it is a personal story, but my sister and Koo Jun Yup had to break up when they loved the most, so I had deep regrets about each other."

Seo Hee Won and Koo Jun Yup had a relationship in 1998, but they separated after a short one-year relationship. At the time, the two were reportedly separated due to the social atmosphere and opposition from their agency, which were negative about the devotion of popular stars.

As a result of this situation, I was deeply sorry for the two people, and as soon as I heard that Seo Hee-jae had a boyfriend for her divorced sister, I guessed that her opponent would be Koo Jun Yup.

However, Seo Hee-won's ex-husband Wang So-bi, who watched the broadcast, expressed great anger at Seo Hee-je's remarks. He quoted the broadcast preview video uploaded to his Weibo on the 30th. Did you guess? When? "He said," I did not eat too much medicine today. "

He commented on Seo Hee-jae, who continues to mention his sister's love story, "Is it time to stop" and "Is it time to stop" every day?

The netizens responded negatively to the words and actions of the king, because there is a rumor that the king was divorced from Seo Hee-won because of his affair with China actor Jang Ying-ying. "Do you deserve to say that while you are involved with Jang Ying-ying?", "Do not worry about whether you jump after divorce or not. Why do you bother me when I have found a new lover?"

Still, Wang So-bi added, "First I didn't drink, second, our children are in Taiwan, not China, which is how much I've already compromised. Third, your sister (Seo Hee-won) has said nothing so far, what's so funny for you, stop it for my child," she continued, continuing her sniper at Seo Hee-je.

Weibo, Instagram