"Congratulations in the sign language..." Youn Yuh-jung, "Coda" Troy Cocher, South Korean Actor, I Musici ('94th Academy')

Korea Actor Youn Yuh-jung showed I Musici by winning the Best Supporting Actor Award at Troy Cotcher at the 94th Academy Awards.The 94th Academy Awards were held at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, California, on Wednesday.Youn Yuh-jung was the winner of the Best Supporting Actor award on the day, thanks to her award for Best Supporting Actress for Minari last year.So youn Yuh-jung said, I am glad to be back in Hollywood today.I am not a Hollywood person, he said, shaking his head and attending the Academy Awards for the second consecutive year.Especially, he said, My mother said, I will do as you plant it. I think I heard my mother well.I am sorry that I made a complaint about my name not being pronounced properly last year.Because I saw the names of the candidates this time, I now knew that the name was not easy to pronounce.I apologize for the pronunciation mistake in advance, he said, throwing a humorous joke and making the atmosphere.With candidates Kieran Heinz of Belfast, Croy Coucher of Coda, Jesse Plemons of PowerCity of London Dog, J.K. Simmons of Living as Ricardo Family, and Cody Smit of The Power City of London Dog rising, the winner was Troy Coucher.So Youn Yuh-jung first spoke Troy Coucher in sign language and then called him back and was cheered.Youn Yuh-jung and the attendees waved their hands and celebrated Troy Cotchers award in sign language, so Troy Cotcher also expressed his feelings through sign language.I was so surprised to be here today. It was an amazing journey. I cant believe Im here. Thank you for admitting our Acting, he said.I was surprised that the movie Koda was screened worldwide and I was surprised that it was screened at the White House.We met President Biden and Vice President and tried to tell him the sign language in front of him, but he had to keep the sign language calm. So I am still feeling good today. Troy Cotcher also said, My father is the best sign language engineer, but he has had a car accident, so paralysis came from the neck down and he can no longer speak sign language.I learned a lot from you. My father is my hero. I am so grateful. Thank you to my biggest fan, my wife and daughter.This award will be dedicated to all deaf people, the Koda team, all the disabled, our moment.Koda Ruby, who connects Family, who can not hear the sound of Koda, to the world, is a music drama full of emotion that runs toward dreams while falling in love with Contingency song one summer day.
Korea Actor Youn Yuh-jung showed I Musici by winning the Best Supporting Actor Award at Troy Cotcher at the 94th Academy Awards.The 94th Academy Awards were held at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, California, on Wednesday.Youn Yuh-jung was the winner of the Best Supporting Actor award on the day, thanks to her award for Best Supporting Actress for Minari last year.So youn Yuh-jung said, I am glad to be back in Hollywood today.I am not a Hollywood person, he said, shaking his head and attending the Academy Awards for the second consecutive year.Especially, he said, My mother said, I will do as you plant it. I think I heard my mother well.I am sorry that I made a complaint about my name not being pronounced properly last year.Because I saw the names of the candidates this time, I now knew that the name was not easy to pronounce.I apologize for the pronunciation mistake in advance, he said, throwing a humorous joke and making the atmosphere.With candidates Kieran Heinz of Belfast, Croy Coucher of Coda, Jesse Plemons of PowerCity of London Dog, J.K. Simmons of Living as Ricardo Family, and Cody Smit of The Power City of London Dog rising, the winner was Troy Coucher.So Youn Yuh-jung first spoke Troy Coucher in sign language and then called him back and was cheered.Youn Yuh-jung and the attendees waved their hands and celebrated Troy Cotchers award in sign language, so Troy Cotcher also expressed his feelings through sign language.I was so surprised to be here today. It was an amazing journey. I cant believe Im here. Thank you for admitting our Acting, he said.I was surprised that the movie Koda was screened worldwide and I was surprised that it was screened at the White House.We met President Biden and Vice President and tried to tell him the sign language in front of him, but he had to keep the sign language calm. So I am still feeling good today. Troy Cotcher also said, My father is the best sign language engineer, but he has had a car accident, so paralysis came from the neck down and he can no longer speak sign language.I learned a lot from you. My father is my hero. I am so grateful. Thank you to my biggest fan, my wife and daughter.This award will be dedicated to all deaf people, the Koda team, all the disabled, our moment.Koda Ruby, who connects Family, who can not hear the sound of Koda, to the world, is a music drama full of emotion that runs toward dreams while falling in love with Contingency song one summer day.

Korea Actor Youn Yuh-jung showed I Musici by winning the Best Supporting Actor Award at Troy Cotcher at the 94th Academy Awards.

The 94th Academy Awards were held at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, California, on Wednesday.

Youn Yuh-jung was the winner of the Best Supporting Actor award on the day, thanks to her award for Best Supporting Actress for "Minari" last year. So Youn Yuh-jung said, "I am glad to be back in Hollywood today. I am not a Hollywood person, "he said, shaking his head and attending the Academy Awards for the second consecutive year.

Especially, he said, "My mother said, 'I will do as you plant it.' I think I heard my mother well. I am sorry that I made a complaint about my name not being pronounced properly last year. Because I saw the names of the candidates this time, I now knew that the name was not easy to pronounce. I apologize for the pronunciation mistake in advance, "he said, throwing a humorous joke and making the atmosphere.

With candidates Kieran Heinz of "Belfast", Croy Coucher of "Coda", Jesse Plemons of "Power City of London Dog", J.K. Simmons of "Living as Ricardo Family", and Cody Smit of "The Power City of London Dog" rising, the winner was Troy Coucher. So Youn Yuh-jung first spoke Troy Coucher in sign language and then called him back and was cheered.

Youn Yuh-jung and the attendees waved their hands and celebrated Troy Cotcher's award in sign language, so Troy Cotcher also expressed his feelings through sign language. "I was so surprised to be here today. It was an amazing journey. I can't believe I'm here. Thank you for admitting our Acting," he said.

"I was surprised that the movie 'Koda' was screened worldwide and I was surprised that it was screened at the White House. We met President Biden and Vice President and tried to tell him the sign language in front of him, but he had to keep the sign language calm. So I am still feeling good today. "

Troy Cotcher also said, "My father is the best sign language engineer, but he has had a car accident, so paralysis came from the neck down and he can no longer speak sign language. I learned a lot from you. My father is my hero. I am so grateful. Thank you to my biggest fan, my wife and daughter. This award will be dedicated to all deaf people, the Koda team, all the disabled, our moment."

Koda Ruby, who connects Family, who can not hear the sound of 'Koda', to the world, is a music Drama full of emotion that runs toward dreams while falling in love with Contingency song one summer day.