"A confirmed passenger of Planes came out..." J. Y. Park, in a sudden situation.

JYP Entertainment chief singer J. Y. Park reported on the latest in Japan.J. Y. Park posted a selfie on his Instagram account on Monday afternoon, taken at Japan, where he is currently staying.In addition, he said, After three Corona 19 PCR tests and seven days of isolation, I finally meet you.I am really glad that I can finally meet even though there were so many unexpected variables. I am sorry to those who waited for me at the Nagoya, Fukuoka Prefecture, and the isolation was prolonged because of the confirmation of the Planes passengers.But I will take you to another area and meet you. J. Y. Park said, The last project before the Corona 19 incident was the Nizi Project, but the first project that came to a little calming down the Corona 19 incident is the Nizi Project.I am thrilled about what other dream trees I will meet this time. Lets meet in Hiroshima!The Nizi Project was an audition project that began in February 2019 with the business agreement ceremony between JYP Entertainment and Japans largest record label Sony Music.Earlier, the group NiziU was released in 2020. Season 2 will be held in 11 cities in Korea, Japan and the United States with the aim of creating a boy group.J. Y. Park is the director of creativity at JYP (Chief Creative Officer), who visits each global audition venue again this time, as in Season 1.Three Corona PCR tests, seven days of isolation, and I finally meet you, and Im really happy to finally be able to meet you, despite the many unexpected variables.Nagoya, Im sorry to those who waited for me at Fukuoka Prefecture: The isolation was prolonged because of the confirmation of Planes passengers.But I will take you to another area and meet you.The last project before the Corona crisis was the Nizi Project, and the first project that came to a little calming down the Corona situation was the Nizi Project.Im excited about what other dream trees Ill meet this time. Lets meet at Hiroshima!3 PCR7middle nature areaPreviously, the Nizi Project 2A child!Afrir 3 Covid PCR test and a week of isolated quarrintine, Im finally read to start the local auditions in Japan.8 cities in Japan, NY & LA, here we go!So excited to see the talents waiting for me!!#NiziProject2 #2

JYP Entertainment chief Singer J. Y. Park reported on the latest in Japan.

J. Y. Park posted a selfie on his Instagram account on Monday afternoon, taken at Japan, where he is currently staying.

In addition, he said, "After three Corona 19 PCR tests and seven days of isolation, I finally meet you. I am really glad that I can finally meet even though there were so many unexpected variables. "

"I am sorry to those who waited for me at the Nagoya, Fukuoka Prefecture, and the isolation was prolonged because of the confirmation of the Planes passengers. But I will take you to another area and meet you. "

J. Y. Park said, "The last project before the Corona 19 incident was the Nizi Project, but the first project that came to a little calming down the Corona 19 incident is the Nizi Project. I am thrilled about what other dream trees I will meet this time. Let's meet in Hiroshima!"

The "Nizi Project" was an Audition project that began in February 2019 with the business agreement ceremony between JYP Entertainment and Japan's largest record label Sony Music. Earlier, the group NiziU was released in 2020. Season 2 will be held in 11 cities in Korea, Japan and the United States with the aim of creating a boy group.

J. Y. Park is the director of creativity at JYP (Chief Creative Officer), who visits each global Audition venue again this time, as in Season 1.

Three Corona PCR tests, seven days of isolation, and I finally meet you, and I'm really happy to finally be able to meet you, despite the many unexpected variables.

Nagoya, I'm sorry to those who waited for me at Fukuoka Prefecture: The isolation was prolonged because of the confirmation of Planes passengers. But I will take you to another area and meet you.

The last project before the Corona crisis was the Nizi Project, and the first project that came to a little calming down the Corona situation was the Nizi Project.

I'm excited about what other dream trees I'll meet this time. Let's meet at Hiroshima!

3 PCR7

middle nature area

Previously, the Nizi Project 2

A child!

Afrir 3 Covid PCR test and a week of isolated quarrintine, I'm finally read to start the local Auditions in Japan. 8 cities in Japan, NY & LA, here we go!

So excited to see the talents waiting for me!!

#NiziProject2 #2