Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, who personally expressed his feelings for the assault on Will Smyths, said: "When the time comes...." Standing applause

Cristiano Ronaldo Rock took to his live comedy show stage on Thursday evening (as of local time).According to the United States of America variety, Cristiano Ronaldo Rock was on stage in an all-white suit, and as soon as he appeared, the audience applauded a thunderous standing applause.Cristiano Ronaldo Rock said after greeting the audience: Im not sure yet what happened.Im here to hear that story, but I have my show I prepared before that, he said. I still understand what happened.I mean, maybe when the time comes Ill talk about it - itll probably be serious and fun, he said.While Cristiano Ronaldo Rock was speaking for a while, the audience was greeted with a swearing Smash Will Smyths.According to reports, a lot of reporters gathered at the concert hall of Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, and in the future, local religious leaders gathered to make a statement saying an incident about our brothers and raised their voices violence is not a way to resolve conflicts.Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, who appeared on stage as a prize winner on the 27th at the United States of Americas Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, said, I look forward to the sequel to the movie Ji-i Jane the Virgin I will, he joked.Jada Pinquet Smyths shaved due to hair loss, making a joke that crossed the line, deflecting the main character of Ji Ai Jane the Virgin shaved.Will Smyths then climbed onto the stage and slapped Cristiano Ronaldo Rock in the cheek.Will Smyths, who later sat down, shouted, Dont put my wifes name on your mouth, and could not hide his anger.Will Smyths has since officially apologized to Cristiano Ronaldo Rock on social media a day later, but the aftermath continues.Academi has said no violence is tolerated and is discussing ways to strip Will Smyths of the Academi trophy.

Cristiano Ronaldo Rock took to his live comedy show stage on Thursday evening (as of local time). According to the United States of America variety, Cristiano Ronaldo Rock was on stage in an all-white suit, and as soon as he appeared, the audience applauded a thunderous standing applause.

Cristiano Ronaldo Rock said after greeting the audience: "I'm not sure yet what happened. I'm here to hear that story, but I have my show I prepared before that," he said. "I still understand what happened. I mean, maybe when the time comes I'll talk about it - it'll probably be serious and fun," he said.

While Cristiano Ronaldo Rock was speaking for a while, the audience was greeted with a swearing "Smash Will Smyths".

According to reports, a lot of reporters gathered at the concert hall of Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, and in the future, local religious leaders gathered to make a statement saying "an incident about our brothers" and raised their voices "violence is not a way to resolve conflicts".

Cristiano Ronaldo Rock, who appeared on stage as a prize winner on the 27th at the United States of America's Dolby Theater in Los Angeles, said, "I look forward to the sequel to the movie 'Ji-i Jane the Virgin' I will," he joked.

Jada Pinquet Smyths shaved due to hair loss, making a joke that crossed the line, deflecting the main character of 'Ji Ai Jane the Virgin' shaved. Will Smyths then climbed onto the stage and slapped Cristiano Ronaldo Rock in the cheek. Will Smyths, who later sat down, shouted, "Don't put my wife's name on your mouth," and could not hide his anger. Will Smyths has since officially apologized to Cristiano Ronaldo Rock on social media a day later, but the aftermath continues.

Academi has said no violence is tolerated and is discussing ways to strip Will Smyths of the Academi trophy.