Choi Jin-sil's daughter Choi Joon-Hee, kissing her boyfriend.

Actor Choi Jin-sils daughter Choi Joon-Hee revealed her affection with her older boyfriend.On the 1st, Choi posted several photos on Instagram.In the photo, Choi Joon-Hee kisses her boyfriend with a cake in front of her. Choi Joon-Hee has previously publicly boasted of her sweet affection with her boyfriend.In addition, I was happy to have a birthday party with my friends, or I appreciated my acquaintances message and gift.Choi recently signed an exclusive contract with Wybloom. He is making his debut with a publisher.Photo: Choi Joon-Hee Instagram

Actor Choi Jin-sil's daughter Choi Joon-Hee revealed her affection with her older boyfriend.

On the 1st, Choi posted several photos on Instagram.

In the photo, Choi Joon-Hee kisses her boyfriend with a cake in front of her. Choi Joon-Hee has previously publicly boasted of her sweet affection with her boyfriend.

In addition, I was happy to have a birthday party with my friends, or I appreciated my acquaintance's message and gift.

Choi recently signed an exclusive contract with Wybloom. He is making his debut with a publisher.

Photo: Choi Joon-Hee Instagram