'Frequent antigen test positive' Kim Young-chul "Flu-Two Feelings, Not Aches" (Steel Faem)

Kim Young-chul, who is in charge of self-help, has been talking about the recent situation with a telephone connection with Iron Pam special DJ Ju-eun.On March 9, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM, Joo Eun announcer sat in DJ seat on behalf of Kim Young-chul.Kim Young-chul, who was connected by phone, said, In the rapid antigen test on Sunday, the voice came out, but Monday was just like that, and on Tuesday, I was live.So I did a PCR test yesterday and Im waiting for the results, I think the results will come out late in the afternoon, he explained.As for the current symptoms, Yesterday I had a runny nose, but today my runny nose stopped a little and is typically Feelings with a neck Flu.There is no fever, no headache, but it is Feelings, which is locked like a lot of songs the day before.
Kim Young-chul, who is in charge of self-help, has been talking about the recent situation with a telephone connection with Iron Pam special DJ Ju-eun.On March 9, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM, Joo Eun announcer sat in DJ seat on behalf of Kim Young-chul.Kim Young-chul, who was connected by phone, said, In the rapid antigen test on Sunday, the voice came out, but Monday was just like that, and on Tuesday, I was live.So I did a PCR test yesterday and Im waiting for the results, I think the results will come out late in the afternoon, he explained.As for the current symptoms, Yesterday I had a runny nose, but today my runny nose stopped a little and is typically Feelings with a neck Flu.There is no fever, no headache, but it is Feelings, which is locked like a lot of songs the day before.

Kim Young-chul, who is in charge of self-help, has been talking about the recent situation with a telephone connection with 'Iron Pam' special DJ Ju-eun.

On March 9, SBS PowerFM 'Kim Young-chul's PowerFM', Joo Eun announcer sat in DJ seat on behalf of Kim Young-chul.

Kim Young-chul, who was connected by phone, said, "In the rapid antigen test on Sunday, the voice came out, but Monday was just like that, and on Tuesday, I was live. So I did a PCR test yesterday and I'm waiting for the results, I think the results will come out late in the afternoon," he explained.

As for the current symptoms, "Yesterday I had a runny nose, but today my runny nose stopped a little and is typically Feelings with a neck Flu. There is no fever, no headache, but it is Feelings, which is locked like a lot of songs the day before. "