"Businessman" Lee Ha-nui, who was also careful driving during pregnancy, "I'll run for the day I take the room out."

Actor Lee Ha-nui has shared her latest on pregnancy.Lee Ha-nui wrote on his personal Instagram account on the 28th, The threshold of spring. I want to drift my mind...; The reality is cozy self-driving.I will run ~ and posted a picture.Lee Ha-nui, pictured in the photo, is seen greeting his hand toward the outside while boarding an expensive vehicle; the wedding ring on his fourth finger on his left eye-catching.In particular, Lee Ha-nui, who is currently pregnant, seems to have gained a little weight on his face and attracts attention with a healthier appearance.Meanwhile, Lee Ha-nui married an older businessman in December last year and is now seven months pregnant.Lee Ha-nui SNS

Actor Lee Ha-nui has shared her latest on pregnancy.

Lee Ha-nui wrote on his personal Instagram account on the 28th, "The threshold of spring. I want to drift my mind..."; The reality is cozy self-driving. I will run ~ "and posted a picture.

Lee Ha-nui, pictured in the photo, is seen greeting his hand toward the outside while boarding an expensive vehicle; the wedding ring on his fourth finger on his left eye-catching.

In particular, Lee Ha-nui, who is currently pregnant, seems to have gained a little weight on his face and attracts attention with a healthier appearance.

Meanwhile, Lee Ha-nui married an older businessman in December last year and is now seven months pregnant.

Lee Ha-nui SNS