'Boy Farmer' Han Tai Woong "Admission to Livestock Department of Agricultural College...now in 13,000 pyeong farming" (AM Plaza)

Boy farmer Han Tai Woong told KBS about his unique relationship.Han Tai Woong appeared on KBS1 AM Plaza which was broadcast on the morning of the 3rd and joined KBSs special plan for the founding anniversary.Han Tai Woong, who grew up as a youth farmer on the day, said, Thank you for calling me on KBSs founding anniversary.I recently entered the Livestock Department of Agricultural University, and it seems to be a meaningful week. He said, I was Corona and had an entrance ceremony online.I will be a wonderful person in the field of agriculture. In particular, the first meeting between KBS and Han Tai Woong was revealed and focused attention.Han Tai Woong said, There are many people who know that Human Theater is the first time, and Song Haes National Singing Contest first appeared on KBS.I made a lot of mistakes because I was nervous because it was the first time I called from a big broadcasting station.Unfortunately, I could not win the prize, but I did not get Ding, he laughed and proved to be a star of the National Singing Contest.In addition, Han Tai Woong was released at the time of Human Theater on the theme of KBS that made me shine.After the National Singing Contest, he gave me a lot of contact, he said. I was grateful and funny to show agricultural daily life at the time of Human Theater, but my grandfather was going to the tiller.So I dragged him away while saying Ill do it, but after the broadcast, he said, I heard a lot of hurts, saying he is a bum.At that time, I farmed about 3,000 pyeong, but five years later, I got more than 10,000 leases and about 13,000 pyeong.Chlorine was 5 to 40, and Hanwoo was 10 to 21. At first, my father opposed farming, but he supports me enough to buy tractors after going to the Human Theater and AM Plaza, he said, expressing his affection for his father, I will show you that there will be many good days as many hard days in the future, and I will show you how to make a dream hard.In addition, Han Tae Woong broadcasts the farmer released on the 1st live, and spreads the excitement to the house theater with a loud voice and clean singing method.On the other hand, Han Tai Woong, who released farmer and debuted to the music industry, will continue his active activities through various broadcasts.AM Plaza

'Boy farmer' Han Tai Woong told KBS about his unique relationship.

Han Tai Woong appeared on KBS1 'AM Plaza' which was broadcast on the morning of the 3rd and joined KBS's special plan for the founding anniversary.

Han Tai Woong, who grew up as a 'youth farmer' on the day, said, "Thank you for calling me on KBS's founding anniversary. I recently entered the Livestock Department of Agricultural University, and it seems to be a meaningful week. "He said," I was Corona and had an entrance ceremony online. I will be a wonderful person in the field of agriculture. "

In particular, the first meeting between KBS and Han Tai Woong was revealed and focused attention. Han Tai Woong said, "There are many people who know that 'Human Theater' is the first time, and Song Hae's 'National Singing Contest' first appeared on KBS. I made a lot of mistakes because I was nervous because it was the first time I called from a big broadcasting station. Unfortunately, I could not win the prize, but I did not get 'Ding', "he laughed and proved to be a star of the National Singing Contest.

In addition, Han Tai Woong was released at the time of 'Human Theater' on the theme of 'KBS that made me shine'. "After the 'National Singing Contest', he gave me a lot of contact," he said. "I was grateful and funny to show agricultural daily life at the time of 'Human Theater', but my grandfather was going to the tiller. So I dragged him away while saying I'll do it, but after the broadcast, he said, "I heard a lot of hurts, saying he is a bum."

"At that time, I farmed about 3,000 pyeong, but five years later, I got more than 10,000 leases and about 13,000 pyeong. Chlorine was 5 to 40, and Hanwoo was 10 to 21. "

“At first, my father opposed farming, but he supports me enough to buy tractors after going to the Human Theater and AM Plaza,” he said, expressing his affection for his father, “I will show you that there will be many good days as many hard days in the future, and I will show you how to make a dream hard.”

In addition, Han Tae Woong broadcasts the 'farmer' released on the 1st live, and spreads the excitement to the house theater with a loud voice and clean singing method.

On the other hand, Han Tai Woong, who released 'farmer' and debuted to the music industry, will continue his active activities through various broadcasts.

AM Plaza