Boom celebrates pouring into surprise wedding announcement

Boom, the broadcaster who was raising the best share price on the trot broadcast MC, reported the wedding news.On the 10th, Boom posted a handwritten letter to a fan cafe.He said, I made my debut at a young age of 17 and I was running hard, so I was already forty-one years old after 24 years of debut.I feel that these days are like the best. So I am broadcasting with my precious heart every day, and through that broadcast, I am happy with my own energy, and I feel happiness with your love and I am spending so much Thank You every day. I will marry in the warm spring on April 9 I announced my marriage.Boom said, I have always had a dream of creating a happy family in my heart, he said. I have always met a precious relationship to respect each other for a lifetime and have a family of faith and love.I will show you the happy couple who can share their love with the future because it is a marriage at a late age, and the good husband who can take care of the family and wife and hug them.Im very nervous, he said.Boom also said, I will be a Boom who will always be able to smile at you with a humble attitude, always in the heart of the love you have given me.TVN Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market TV Chosun Fornari Academy Fourday is good at night Miss Mr. Trot Mr.Boom, who has been active in numerous entertainment programs such as Trot, National Singer, Call Center of Love, and Save Holmes.In 2013, there was a crisis of having a long period of self-sustaining for three years on charges of illegal gambling, but after overcoming the unfavorable image, it became a friendly MC after efforts.Especially, Boom, who took charge of MC of various trot entertainment programs as trot Boom occurred, received great love by securing various ages fans.As he is raising the best stock price, more celebration and blessings have been poured out.Boom also gave thanks to you directly at the opening of SBS PowerFM BoomBoomPower broadcast on this day.I am ashamed at a late age, but I am married. Many people are really celebrating and I am so grateful.I will start broadcasting with a little overwhelming feelings. According to his agency Skye & Am, the bride-to-be who marries Boom was introduced as a non-entertainer who has been a long-time acquaintance of Boom.Boom, who announced that he will do a Wedding ceremony on April 9th in Seoul.As he said, it is a precious relationship that lasts for a late age, so the sea that hopes that the future of the two people will be full of blessings.

Boom, the broadcaster who was raising the best share price on the trot broadcast MC, reported the wedding news.

On the 10th, Boom posted a handwritten letter to a fan cafe. He said, "I made my debut at a young age of 17 and I was running hard, so I was already forty-One years old after 24 years of debut. I feel that these days are like the best. "

"So I am broadcasting with my precious heart every day, and through that broadcast, I am happy with my own energy, and I feel happiness with your love and I am spending so much Thank You every day." "I will marry in the warm spring on April 9" I announced my marriage.

Boom said, "I have always had a dream of creating a happy family in my heart," he said. "I have always met a precious relationship to respect each other for a lifetime and have a family of faith and love."

"I will show you the happy couple who can share their love with the future because it is a marriage at a late age, and the good husband who can take care of the family and wife and hug them. I'm very nervous," he said.

Boom also said, "I will be a Boom who will always be able to smile at you with a humble attitude, always in the heart of the love you have given me.

TVN 'Amazing Saturday - Doremi Market' TV Chosun 'Fornari Academy' 'Fourday is good at night' 'Miss Mr. Trot' 'Mr. Boom, who has been active in numerous entertainment programs such as Trot, National Singer, Call Center of Love, and Save Holmes. In 2013, there was a crisis of having a long period of self-sustaining for three years on charges of illegal gambling, but after overcoming the unfavorable image, it became a friendly MC after efforts.

Especially, Boom, who took charge of MC of various trot entertainment programs as trot Boom occurred, received great love by securing various ages fans. As he is raising the best stock price, more celebration and blessings have been poured out.

Boom also gave thanks to you directly at the opening of SBS PowerFM 'Boom Boom Power' broadcast on this day. "I am ashamed at a late age, but I am married. Many people are really celebrating and I am so grateful. I will start broadcasting with a little overwhelming feelings. "

According to his agency Skye & Am, the bride-to-be who marries Boom was introduced as a non-entertainer who has been a long-time acquaintance of Boom. Boom, who announced that he will do a Wedding ceremony on April 9th in Seoul. As he said, it is a precious relationship that lasts for a late age, so the sea that hopes that the future of the two people will be full of blessings.