Ayumi "Following the Ex-Men's Private Part Touch Dash to Singers and Comedians" (TV Cultwo Show)

Ayumi told me about her actual love.Koyota Donga and Ayumi appeared as guests in the Love Situation section of SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which aired on March 11.Kim Tae-kyun asked Ayumis Love style, saying, Donga pours everything he has.Ayumi said, I am a little similar, he said. I also give it all and cry and cry.Ayumi, who has never suffered a major financial loss due to a lot of suspicious illnesses, said to Dongas question, If you have a doubt, you do not do it. When you love, there is no doubt.I believe everything, he said.Kim Tae-kyun lent money and wondered if he ever did that when he was in love.Ayumi then replied, I have never done that to me, but I saw Boy friends being scammed.I do not regret when I break up because I do 120%. There is something cool. After a few days, Boy friends often ask me to meet.Im not seeing you again, she said of Love.Ayumi said, There are many reasons why I break up. There are many reasons. I am so busy that I do touch to my boyfriends private part.For example, youre being conned, and youre like a crook, you cant do that. You have a suspect, and you have a mans pride.Ive fought and Ive broken up because of that, he said.Kim Tae-kyun asked Ayumi if she had not had a lot of couples programs that were played and dashed by male and female entertainers at the time of her active activity.

Ayumi told me about her actual Love.

Koyota Donga and Ayumi appeared as guests in the "Love Situation" section of SBS Power FM's "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show"), which aired on March 11.

Kim Tae-kyun asked Ayumi's Love style, saying, "Donga pours everything he has." Ayumi said, "I am a little similar," he said. "I also give it all and cry and cry."

Ayumi, who has never suffered a major financial loss due to a lot of suspicious illnesses, said to Donga's question, "If you have a doubt, you do not do it." "When you Love, there is no doubt. I believe everything," he said.

Kim Tae-kyun lent money and wondered if he ever did that when he was in Love. Ayumi then replied, "I have never done that to me, but I saw Boy friends being scammed."

"I do not regret when I break up because I do 120%. There is something cool. After a few days, Boy friends often ask me to meet. I'm not seeing you again," she said of Love.

Ayumi said, "There are many reasons why I break up. There are many reasons. I am so busy that I do Touch to my boyfriend's private part. For example, you’re being conned, and you’re like a crook, you can’t do that. You have a suspect, and you have a man’s pride. I've fought and I've broken up because of that," he said.

Kim Tae-kyun asked Ayumi if she had not had a lot of couples programs that were played and dashed by male and female entertainers at the time of her active activity.