'All The Butlers' Hwang Dae-heon "Choi Min-jung and Devotion? NO, brother - brother Feelings"

Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung of All The Butlers explained the romance.Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung appeared in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 6th.Lee Seung-gi asked, Why did you have a passion for your two enthusiastic stories?Hwang Dae-heon, who is holding the hand of Choi Min-jung, was revealed, and Choi Min-jung said, Why is that floating now? Kim Dong-Hyun said, 100%.(Hwang Dae-heon)s eyes are in focus, its completely out, said Eun Ji-won.Hwang Dae-heon explained, Never mind, and Choi Min-jung explained, Im playing games. Yang said, Have you not seen the expression of Master Choi Min-jung?I wonder, but Eun Ji-won said, I do not usually put my mouth close to my mouth. Hwang also said, That was a little far away, because of the angle. I think I should explain it properly. Choi Min-jung emphasized, We have to finish it unconditionally today.Hwang Dae-heon said, When Min-jung told my sister that he had a lot of trouble, why did he do that? Hes a teenager.My brother and my brother Feelings, but Lee Jung mentioned another evidence and raised suspicions about his enthusiasm again.

Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung of All The Butlers explained the romance.

Hwang Dae-heon and Choi Min-jung appeared in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which aired on the afternoon of the 6th.

Lee Seung-gi asked, "Why did you have a passion for your two enthusiastic stories?"

Hwang Dae-heon, who is holding the hand of Choi Min-jung, was revealed, and Choi Min-jung said, "Why is that floating now?" Kim Dong-Hyun said, "100%." “(Hwang Dae-heon)’s eyes are in focus, it’s completely out,” said Eun Ji-won.

Hwang Dae-heon explained, "Never mind," and Choi Min-jung explained, "I'm playing games." Yang said, "Have you not seen the expression of Master Choi Min-jung? I wonder, "but Eun Ji-won said," I do not usually put my mouth close to my mouth. "

Hwang also said, "That was a little far away, because of the angle. I think I should explain it properly." Choi Min-jung emphasized, "We have to finish it unconditionally today."

Hwang Dae-heon said, "When Min-jung told my sister that he had a lot of trouble, why did he do that? He's a teenager. My brother and my brother Feelings, "but Lee Jung mentioned another evidence and raised suspicions about his enthusiasm again.