'All The Butlers' Choi Min Jung and Hwang Dae Heon explains the evidence of the hand-held photo

Seoul) = Hwang Dae-heon Choi Min-jung said that the romance is not true.On the afternoon of the 6th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers appeared in 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic short track gold medalist Choi Min-jung and Hwang Dae-heon.Hwang Dae-heon is called My boyfriends craftsman with his warm appearance and SNS photos.Lee Seung-gi asked, Do you know that you have a relationship? Choi Min-jung replied, I heard a lot.Eun Ji-won doubted the two, saying, I do not have a passion for it.A picture of Hwang Dae-heon holding Choi Min-jungs hand with both hands came out as evidence of the enthusiasm.Choi Min-jung said, Ive been playing games. I will explain everything today.Hwang Dae-heon said, I am a scene where Min-jung tells my sister that she had a lot of trouble. She said, Why is she doing that? He laughed and said, I have been exercising for a long time since I was a child.Im like my brother.Choi Min-jung said, The character itself is good, and it is good for everyone.Lee Jung said, The video of Daeheon putting Minjung player on the Fences at the Olympics was also a topic.Hwang Dae-heon said, Fences is not high, but Min-jung is a long-distance player, so it is not possible to come up on the Fences because it does not make sense to come up.

Seoul) = Hwang Dae-heon Choi Min-jung said that the romance is not true.

On the afternoon of the 6th, SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' appeared in 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic short track gold medalist Choi Min-jung and Hwang Dae-heon.

Hwang Dae-heon is called "My boyfriend's craftsman" with his warm appearance and SNS photos.

Lee Seung-gi asked, "Do you know that you have a relationship?" Choi Min-jung replied, "I heard a lot." Eun Ji-won doubted the two, saying, "I do not have a passion for it."

A picture of Hwang Dae-heon holding Choi Min-jung's hand with both hands came out as evidence of the enthusiasm. Choi Min-jung said, "I've been playing games." "I will explain everything today."

Hwang Dae-heon said, "I am a scene where Min-jung tells my sister that she had a lot of trouble. She said," Why is she doing that? "He laughed and said," I have been exercising for a long time since I was a child. I'm like my brother."

Choi Min-jung said, "The character itself is good, and it is good for everyone."

Lee Jung said, "The video of Daeheon putting Minjung player on the Fences at the Olympics was also a topic." Hwang Dae-heon said, "Fences is not high, but Min-jung is a long-distance player, so it is not possible to come up on the Fences because it does not make sense to come up."