59-year-old Kyeon Mi-ri "Skin secrets, every night of nutrition Cream and sleep" candid (white half-time)

Kyeon Mi-ri, 59, of Korea age, has been honest about her skin secrets.In the 144th episode of the TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel) broadcast on March 18, actor Kyeon Mi-ri joined the Boeun esophagus trip in Chungbuk.On this day, Huh Young-man looked at the honey skin of Kyeon Mi-ri for a long time and asked, How is the skin when there is an annual?So Kyeon Mi-ri said: When I first came to the station, I was 21 years old and I quickly erased it when I dressed up (in the dressing room) and Cleansing Cream was with Nee.If you write a lot of cream, your sister looks at you in the dressing room. I divided it a little bit and erased it several times, and focused on very clean cleansing.
Kyeon Mi-ri, 59, of Korea age, has been honest about her skin secrets.In the 144th episode of the TV Chosun Huh Young Mans Food Travel (hereinafter referred to as White Travel) broadcast on March 18, actor Kyeon Mi-ri joined the Boeun esophagus trip in Chungbuk.On this day, Huh Young-man looked at the honey skin of Kyeon Mi-ri for a long time and asked, How is the skin when there is an annual?So Kyeon Mi-ri said: When I first came to the station, I was 21 years old and I quickly erased it when I dressed up (in the dressing room) and Cleansing Cream was with Nee.If you write a lot of cream, your sister looks at you in the dressing room. I divided it a little bit and erased it several times, and focused on very clean cleansing.

Kyeon Mi-ri, 59, of Korea age, has been honest about her skin secrets.

In the 144th episode of the TV Chosun "Huh Young Man's Food Travel" (hereinafter referred to as "White Travel") broadcast on March 18, actor Kyeon Mi-ri joined the Boeun esophagus trip in Chungbuk.

On this day, Huh Young-man looked at the honey skin of Kyeon Mi-ri for a long time and asked, "How is the skin when there is an annual?"

So Kyeon Mi-ri said: "When I first came to the station, I was 21 years old and I quickly erased it when I dressed up (in the dressing room) and Cleansing Cream was with Nee. "If you write a lot of Cream, your sister looks at you in the dressing room. I divided it a little bit and erased it several times, and focused on very clean cleansing."