'Long Live 2 o'clock' Jung Kyong Mi, was it hard to cure Corona...Decision to 'get off' within a month of return (Oh! Issue)

Gagwoman Jung Kyong Mis sudden news of getting off the radio is also regretting for listeners: a decision made in a month after Corona cured.On the 21st, Jung Kyong Mi announced his plan to get off MBC radio Joon Park, Jung Kyong Mis 2 oclock long life (hereinafter 2 oclock long life) which was held for 8 years.Jung Kyoung Mi, who was fortunate to listeners on the day of the broadcast, said, I felt that my physical strength fell sharply after the birth of my second child.I want to have time to recharge for the time being and first of all, I want to do my best to play a role as a mother. He said, I am sorry and sorry to think of the listeners who have always saved me and sent me a great love.I made a difficult decision after discussing it with my family, he said.Comedian Kim Ji-hye said, I will wait for you to recover from your tongue and return to your tongue. I will be comfortable if you keep your side. I will pray a lot. ~ My mother is so sick.We made a big decision beyond the slightest, said Shim Jin-hwa.I was so hard, Kim Won-hyo said. I hope that my sister is a beautiful farewell and I hope she will come back again ~ sister! I have the best health.Not only these colleagues but also listeners voices continued. In addition, MBC officials were surprised.Its not easy to fill the position of Jung Kyoung Mi, who has had a strong relationship with the listener.Were going to introduce a special DJ system for the time being.Jung Kyoung Mi, who made his debut as a gag woman in the 20th KBS bond, has been called National Fairy and has shown excellent acting ability and quickness.She started her 2 oclock DJ with Joon Park in December 2013, and she has been active for eight years with a rich consensus with listeners, won the Radio Part Excellence Award in 2014, and the Radio Award in 2017.Jung Kyoung Mi has been tested positive for Corona 19 and has entered self-punciation.After that, he returned to Dooshi Manse on February 21, and he reported a healthy situation, but he was saddened by the news of getting off the radio in a month after returning.Jung Kyoung Mi will meet listeners at 2:00 pm until the 27th, and 2:00 pm will be broadcast every day from 2:00 pm on the standard FM.SNS

Gagwoman Jung Kyong Mi's sudden news of getting off the radio is also regretting for listeners: a decision made in a month after Corona cured.

On the 21st, Jung Kyong Mi announced his plan to get off MBC radio 'Joon Park, Jung Kyong Mi's 2 o'clock long life (hereinafter 2 o'clock long life)' which was held for 8 years.

Jung Kyoung Mi, who was fortunate to listeners on the day of the broadcast, said, "I felt that my physical strength fell sharply after the birth of my second child. I want to have time to recharge for the time being and first of all, I want to do my best to play a role as a mother. "

He said, "I am sorry and sorry to think of the listeners who have always saved me and sent me a great love. “I made a difficult decision after discussing it with my family,” he said.

Comedian Kim Ji-hye said, "I will wait for you to recover from your tongue and return to your tongue. I will be comfortable if you keep your side. I will pray a lot. ~ My mother is so sick.

"We made a big decision beyond the slightest," said Shim Jin-hwa. "I was so hard," Kim Won-hyo said. "I hope that my sister is a beautiful farewell and I hope she will come back again ~ sister! I have the best health."

Not only these colleagues but also listeners' voices continued. In addition, MBC officials were surprised. “It’s not easy to fill the position of Jung Kyoung Mi, who has had a strong relationship with the listener. “We’re going to introduce a special DJ system for the time being.”

Jung Kyoung Mi, who made his debut as a gag woman in the 20th KBS bond, has been called 'National Fairy' and has shown excellent acting ability and quickness. She started her "2 o'clock" DJ with Joon Park in December 2013, and she has been active for eight years with a rich consensus with listeners, won the Radio Part Excellence Award in 2014, and the Radio Award in 2017.

Jung Kyoung Mi has been tested positive for Corona 19 and has entered self-punciation. After that, he returned to "Dooshi Manse" on February 21, and he reported a healthy situation, but he was saddened by the news of getting off the radio in a month after returning.

Jung Kyoung Mi will meet listeners at '2:00 pm' until the 27th, and '2:00 pm' will be broadcast every day from 2:00 pm on the standard FM.

'SNS'