"I have 2 o'clock" getting off Jung Kyoung Mi "I am heavy in the thought of listeners who saved me"

Comedian Jung Kyoung Mi expressed his feelings of getting off at 2 oclock full of regret.On MBC standard FM Joon Park, Jung Kyong Mis 2 oclock long (hereinafter referred to as 2 oclock long), which was broadcast on the 21st, Jung Kyong Mi explained why he left 2 oclock long.On the day of the broadcast, Jung Kyong Mi said, I felt that my physical strength dropped sharply after the birth of my second child.I have time to recharge for the time being and I want to do my best to play a role as a mother. I am very sorry and sorry to think about the listeners who have always saved me and have sent me a great love, said Jung Kyoung Mi. I made a difficult decision after discussing with my family.Jung Kyoung Mi has been DJing 2 oclock with Joon Park since 2013.In particular, he has formed a rich consensus with listeners during his eight-year career, winning the Radio Part Excellence Award in 2014 and the Radio Award in 2017.An MBC official said, It is not easy to fill the position of Jung Kyoung Mi, who has had a thick relationship with the listener.We will introduce a special DJ system for the time being. Jung Kyoung Mi will hold 2 oclock until the 27th.

Comedian Jung Kyoung Mi expressed his feelings of getting off at 2 o'clock full of regret.

On MBC standard FM 'Joon Park, Jung Kyong Mi's 2 o'clock long' (hereinafter referred to as '2 o'clock long'), which was broadcast on the 21st, Jung Kyong Mi explained why he left '2 o'clock long'.

On the day of the broadcast, Jung Kyong Mi said, "I felt that my physical strength dropped sharply after the birth of my second child. I have time to recharge for the time being and I want to do my best to play a role as a mother. "

"I am very sorry and sorry to think about the listeners who have always saved me and have sent me a great love," said Jung Kyoung Mi. "I made a difficult decision after discussing with my family."

Jung Kyoung Mi has been DJing '2 o'clock' with Joon Park since 2013. In particular, he has formed a rich consensus with listeners during his eight-year career, winning the Radio Part Excellence Award in 2014 and the Radio Award in 2017.

An MBC official said, "It is not easy to fill the position of Jung Kyoung Mi, who has had a thick relationship with the listener. We will introduce a special DJ system for the time being. "

Jung Kyoung Mi will hold '2 o'clock' until the 27th.