'19 years old

Irisha pregnancy but died in boyfriend accident...became alone (high school mom dad)Go 3 Single mom Irucia told the story that she had to give birth to a child alone.MBN entertainment The adults do not know high school mom dad (hereinafter referred to as high school mom dad) on the 13th, the story and real life of Go 3 Single Mom Irucia, which is raising 22-month-old Yu Jun-i (son), is revealed, Mom Park Seo-hyun and Husband Lee Taek-gaes Child Birth preparation process and honeymoon life were drawn.The broadcast on the day showed 2.1% (based on paid broadcasting) as a result of Nielsen Koreas tally, and proved the hot topic, including the capture of portal sites and SNS by performers and related videos.Iruthia, Park Seo-hyun and Kim Ji-woo, who gathered at Studios, expressed their feelings about the hot attention after the first broadcast. Iruthia said, Everyone around me is surprised. Why?He said, The person in the nursery facility I know is a miracle that (the goding mothers) came out here. I told a lot of good stories to help the friends who came out like miracles. MC Park Mi-sun also said, I heard that it would not be easy, and In Gyo-jin said, There were many reactions that I had been emotionally impressed by the situation.The story of High 3 Single Mom Irucia, a 22-month-old Yujun, was released in the form of a reenactment drama.Irucia, who had a busy daily life as a musical actor, started dating like a fate with a man who accidentally encountered on the road, but eventually chose to part with the appearance of Friend, who became increasingly obsessed and violent.But a few months later, while eating with Friend, I found out that it was pregnancy due to morning sickness, and I asked the man Friend, but I heard the shock news from my acquaintance that the man Friend died in an accident while he was delivering.Irucia did not inform the Family of the man Friend, but gave birth to a child alone.3MC could not speak in the story like Drama, which transcends imagination.After a while, Lee Si-hoon said, One of the premonitions of dating violence is to ask for a video shoot, saying, I want to feel like Im doing it with you every day.If you accept it under the name love, you will threaten it later on. Park Jae-yeon, a psychological counselor, said, In the case of Irusia, I am glad to be quick to cope.Interest is the expression of love and interference is violence, and interference is a collapse of autonomy and no respect. We need the courage to cut off when these signals come in one powerful way to protect ourselves, he added.But Irucia, even if the thief had been, revealed a serious state of house that was not surprising and shocked everyone again.Foods that do not know when they ate and the luggage scattered all over the place were questionable and dirty.Park Mi-sun pricked, If I were a mother, I would have kicked it. Why are you doing this? Get rid of it.Park Jae-yeon, a counselor, also advised, We need a clean environment that gives the childs emotional stability. Fortunately, Irucia went to clean up the house with the visit of Nam Sachin.In the meantime, Irucia looked at Son Yu Jun with a lovely eye and smiled at 3MC with a playful look.Even if the child did not eat rice and threw things out, he did not get angry and treated him calmly, and educated the child with a thorough praise and love.I was impressed by the daily life of Irussia, when Irucia looked at him so beautifully. She sees herself through her mother.When my mother laughs, I become a good person and a positive self-image is formed. Irucias eyes are the eyes that make Yu Jun have a good self-image. Next, the daily life of Park Seo-hyun, a preliminary high school 3 mom, was revealed.Park Seo-hyun appeared with Husband Lee Taek-gae, the first preliminary high school father, and showed the process of preparing for Child Birth and honeymoon life honestly.They went to the obstetrics and gynecology department to do an ultrasound, then bought the supplies for the Child Birth, and ate on the floor at a single-family house, including a table.But they saved and cared for each other, making everyone happy.Lee Taek-gae also said, I will stay still and I will do it. He took the house and got the modifier second In Gyo-jin.When I meet my spouse well in my youth, many wounds that have not been formed before then are healed. I am glad that I am good with my mother-to-be and Father.When I saw the conversation between the two people, I was full of giving each other thank you and hard. After a while, Park Seo-hyun, who was in full swing, was seen suffering in the hospital.Park was in an emergency situation and was troubled enough to consider the C-section.In addition, the story of the new high school mom dad to appear next week was announced and the second round was finished.MBN entertainment high school mom dad is broadcast every Sunday at 9:20 pm.

'Irisha "pregnancy but died in boyFriend accident...became alone" ('high school mom dad') 'Go 3 Single mom' Irucia told the story that she had to give birth to a child alone.

MBN entertainment 'The adults do not know high school mom dad' (hereinafter referred to as 'high school mom dad') on the 13th, the story and real life of 'Go 3 Single mom' Irucia, which is raising 22-month-old Yu Jun-i (son), is revealed, Mom' Park Seo-hyun and Husband Lee Taek-gae's Child birth preparation process and honeymoon life were drawn. The broadcast on the day showed 2.1% (based on paid broadcasting) as a result of Nielsen Korea's tally, and proved the hot topic, including the capture of portal sites and SNS by performers and related videos.

Iruthia, Park Seo-hyun and Kim Ji-woo, who gathered at Studios, expressed their feelings about the hot attention after the first broadcast. Iruthia said, "Everyone around me is surprised. Why? "He said," The person in the nursery facility I know is a miracle that (the goding mothers) came out here. " I told a lot of good stories to help the Friends who came out like miracles. " MC Park Mi-sun also said, "I heard that it would not be easy," and In Gyo-jin said, "There were many reactions that I had been emotionally impressed by the situation."

The story of 'High 3 Single mom' Irucia, a 22-month-old Yujun, was released in the form of a reenactment Drama. Irucia, who had a busy daily life as a musical actor, started dating like a fate with a man who accidentally encountered on the road, but eventually chose to part with the appearance of Friend, who became increasingly obsessed and violent. But a few months later, while eating with Friend, I found out that it was pregnancy due to morning sickness, and I asked the man Friend, but I heard the shock news from my acquaintance that 'the man Friend died in an accident while he was delivering'. Irucia did not inform the Family of the man Friend, but gave birth to a child alone.

3MC could not speak in the story like Drama, which transcends imagination. After a while, Lee Si-hoon said, "One of the premonitions of dating violence is to ask for a video shoot, saying, 'I want to feel like I'm doing it with you every day.' If you accept it under the name 'love', you will threaten it later on. "

Park Jae-yeon, a psychological counselor, said, "In the case of Irusia, I am glad to be quick to cope. Interest is the expression of 'love' and interference is 'violence', and interference is a collapse of autonomy and no respect. " "We need the courage to cut off when these signals come in one powerful way to protect ourselves," he added.

But Irucia, even if the thief had been, revealed a serious state of house that was not surprising and shocked everyone again. Foods that do not know when they ate and the luggage scattered all over the place were questionable and dirty. Park Mi-sun pricked, "If I were a mother, I would have kicked it. Why are you doing this? Get rid of it." Park Jae-yeon, a counselor, also advised, "We need a clean environment that gives the child's emotional stability." Fortunately, Irucia went to clean up the house with the visit of 'Nam Sachin'.

In the meantime, Irucia looked at son Yu Jun with a lovely eye and smiled at 3MC with a playful look. Even if the child did not eat rice and threw things out, he did not get angry and treated him calmly, and educated the child with a thorough praise and love. "I was impressed by the daily life of Irussia, when Irucia looked at him so beautifully. She sees herself through her mother. When my mother laughs, I become a good person and a positive self-image is formed. Irucia's eyes are the eyes that make Yu Jun have a good self-image. "

Next, the daily life of Park Seo-hyun, a 'preliminary high school 3 mom', was revealed. Park Seo-hyun appeared with Husband Lee Taek-gae, the first 'preliminary high school Father', and showed the process of preparing for Child birth and honeymoon life honestly. They went to the obstetrics and gynecology department to do an ultrasound, then bought the supplies for the Child birth, and ate on the floor at a single-Family house, including a table. But they saved and cared for each other, making everyone happy. Lee Taek-gae also said, "I will stay still and I will do it." He took the house and got the modifier "second In Gyo-jin".

"When I meet my spouse well in my youth, many wounds that have not been formed before then are healed. I am glad that I am good with my mother-to-be and Father. When I saw the conversation between the two people, I was full of giving each other 'thank you' and 'hard'. "After a while, Park Seo-hyun, who was in full swing, was seen suffering in the hospital. Park was in an emergency situation and was troubled enough to consider the C-section. In addition, the story of the new 'high school mom dad' to appear next week was announced and the second round was finished.

MBN entertainment 'high school mom dad' is broadcast every Sunday at 9:20 pm.