Yoon Jong Shin, Jung Eun-pyo Celebrates Passing to prestigious universities "Seoul National University Parents"

Singer and music producer Yoon Jong Shin celebrated Jung Eun-pyosons passing of Seoul National University.Jung Eun-pyo announced on February 3 that he passed the Seoul National University School in Jung Ji-ung County through his personal SNS.According to the public acceptance certificate, Jung Ji-ung passed the recruitment of new students at Seoul National University School in 2022 as a humanities college.Yoon Jong Shin, who saw this, said, Seoul National University parents are crowned! Congratulations, brother. Ji Woong is the best!and congratulated Jung Eun-pyoson on his admission to Seoul National University.Jung Ji-ung announced the passing of Seoul National University to his personal SNS and said, I started studying on time because I wanted to go to a university that I wanted to go to.I had a hard time studying for a year, he said. In fact, I had to trust me after I left my school records and there was no other way.Fortunately, my parents and the teachers around me believed me, so I did not feel like I was walking alone with my own burden. My dearest friend in the world, my father and my cute sisters... My family!I really love you, I have been working for a year.

Singer and music producer Yoon Jong Shin celebrated Jung Eun-pyo son's passing of Seoul National University.

Jung Eun-pyo announced on February 3 that he passed the Seoul National University School in Jung Ji-ung County through his personal SNS.

According to the public acceptance certificate, Jung Ji-ung passed the recruitment of new students at Seoul National University School in 2022 as a humanities college.

Yoon Jong Shin, who saw this, said, "Seoul National University parents are crowned! Congratulations, brother. Ji Woong is the best! "and congratulated Jung Eun-pyo son on his admission to Seoul National University.

Jung Ji-ung announced the passing of Seoul National University to his personal SNS and said, "I started studying on time because I wanted to go to a university that I wanted to go to. "I had a hard time studying for a year," he said. "In fact, I had to trust me after I left my school records and there was no other way. Fortunately, my parents and the teachers around me believed me, so I did not feel like I was walking alone with my own burden. "

"My dearest friend in the world, my father and my cute sisters... My family! I really love you, I have been working for a year. "