Uee SNS feed is the same...Kahiman 'two-shot' suddenly deletes why? (Oh! issue)

After School Kahi suddenly deleted a two-shot with Uee, which made fans wonder: Uee has released a photo with Kahi as it is.On the 16th, Kahi went to Kahaani through his SNS.Kahi said, I think I do not like anyone else in the feed, Kahi said. It is a picture with Uee that I thought it would be so nice to see my fans. He mentioned his two-shot with Uee.At that time, the two people showed their affection by showing Son Heart side by side.Kahi said, I have kept it again because I told you about it. I do not know if I can meet again, but if I meet again, I will be glad to be allowed and certified.As Kahi is a personal SNS space, he does not want to upload two shots with others.However, Kahis feed not only has a personal solo shot, but also the members who met at Mom Idol and the photos with the choreography team are open to the public.On the other hand, Uee has put a two-shot with Kahi on his personal instagram on the 15th. Uee said, You are also a wonderful person!The sea that showed affection for Kahi with the article Eternal Leader.Meanwhile, Kahi and Uee worked together in 2009 through a group called After School.Kahi then married her husband, a non-entertainment businessman, in 2016, and has two sons in his family.Kahi recently entered Korea and made headlines by appearing on TVN entertainment Mom Idol.Uee is meeting viewers through TVNs monthly drama Ghost Doctor.Ghost Doctor contains a pompous genius doctor of godly medicine, a golden spoon resident with no sense of mission, and a medical Kahaani that takes place when two doctors, both of whom have a dramatic background and ability, go to the body.SNS
After School Kahi suddenly deleted a two-shot with Uee, which made fans wonder: Uee has released a photo with Kahi as it is.On the 16th, Kahi went to Kahaani through his SNS.Kahi said, I think I do not like anyone else in the feed, Kahi said. It is a picture with Uee that I thought it would be so nice to see my fans. He mentioned his two-shot with Uee.At that time, the two people showed their affection by showing Son Heart side by side.Kahi said, I have kept it again because I told you about it. I do not know if I can meet again, but if I meet again, I will be glad to be allowed and certified.As Kahi is a personal SNS space, he does not want to upload two shots with others.However, Kahis feed not only has a personal solo shot, but also the members who met at Mom Idol and the photos with the choreography team are open to the public.On the other hand, Uee has put a two-shot with Kahi on his personal instagram on the 15th. Uee said, You are also a wonderful person!The sea that showed affection for Kahi with the article Eternal Leader.Meanwhile, Kahi and Uee worked together in 2009 through a group called After School.Kahi then married her husband, a non-entertainment businessman, in 2016, and has two sons in his family.Kahi recently entered Korea and made headlines by appearing on TVN entertainment Mom Idol.Uee is meeting viewers through TVNs monthly drama Ghost Doctor.Ghost Doctor contains a pompous genius doctor of godly medicine, a golden spoon resident with no sense of mission, and a medical Kahaani that takes place when two doctors, both of whom have a dramatic background and ability, go to the body.SNS

After School Kahi suddenly deleted a two-shot with Uee, which made fans wonder: Uee has released a photo with Kahi as it is.

On the 16th, Kahi went to Kahaani through his SNS. Kahi said, "I think I do not like anyone else in the feed," Kahi said. "It is a picture with Uee that I thought it would be so nice to see my fans." He mentioned his two-shot with Uee.

At that time, the two people showed their affection by showing Son Heart side by side. Kahi said, "I have kept it again because I told you about it." "I do not know if I can meet again, but if I meet again, I will be glad to be allowed and certified."

As Kahi is a personal SNS space, he does not want to upload two shots with others. However, Kahi's feed not only has a personal solo shot, but also the members who met at 'Mom Idol' and the photos with the choreography team are open to the public.

On the other hand, Uee has put a two-shot with Kahi on his personal instagram on the 15th. Uee said, "You are also a wonderful person! The sea that showed affection for Kahi with the article "Eternal Leader".

Meanwhile, Kahi and Uee worked together in 2009 through a group called 'After School'.

Kahi then married her husband, a non-entertainment businessman, in 2016, and has two sons in his family. Kahi recently entered Korea and made headlines by appearing on TVN entertainment Mom Idol.

Uee is meeting viewers through TVN's monthly drama Ghost Doctor. Ghost Doctor contains a pompous genius doctor of godly medicine, a golden spoon resident with no sense of mission, and a medical Kahaani that takes place when two doctors, both of whom have a dramatic background and ability, go to the body.

'SNS'