TWICE Jingyeon reveals recent status that only brightened six months after quitting activity "Goodbye"

Group TWICE member Jingyuon has released its current status six months after its suspension.Jingyeon broadcast live with TWICE members on the afternoon of February 7 through TWICE official V Love Live!I used my break time during group shooting to communicate with my fans.Jeongyeon, who appeared with bright blonde hair, continued Love Live! with the members for about 36 minutes; it was only about six months since Jeongyeon began official communication with fans.Jingyeon declared its suspension in August last year due to health problems.Hello Once (referred to TWICE fans), said Jeongyeon, who waved and greeted him, is it really months?Member MOMO replied, I havent been in a long time, while Jeongyeon said, I havent been in a long time, but I did a voice (V-Love Live!) once, on vacation.I have done it once, but it is a long time since I have seen love live! MOMO also expressed sympathy that I have been there for a long time. Asked by MOMO if he was doing well, Jeongyeon replied: Im doing so well.Jingyeon said in a fan request to talk about everyday life today, Today I got up early and went to a cosmetics store.I came out early to send a courier service, but I had time to go to the store and I went to the store and bought a snow cleaner. Since then, he has expressed his affection for the members, saying that he will subscribe to the bubbles of TWICE members.He also mentioned the music video for his solo debut song Hello, Bye by Won Pil, a member of the same agency JYP Entertainment Band Day Six (DAY6), which was released on the 7th.When asked by a fan whether he had seen the music video of Wonpil, he watched the music video in real time, saying, I have not seen it yet. After watching the video soon, Jingyuon said, I can not see this.I can not see it. I can not see it. I am so close to my brother. Jingyeon is focusing on rest and recovery from August 18 last year.At the time, JYP Entertainment said, Jeongyeon is currently suffering from panic and psychological anxiety disorder.We have been taking measures to recover from the schedule, but since the health of the artist is the most important issue, we have decided that it is appropriate to have time to concentrate on recovery as a result of various reviews including the findings of professional medical institutions. Therefore, I decided not to attend.I would like to ask your fans to understand their understanding and ask them to gather together so that Jingyeon can recover well. According to his agency, even after six months, Jingyeon is not fully in shape and needs rest and recovery.The agency is in a position to do its best to keep Jingyuon healthy.Meanwhile, TWICE held TWICE 4TH WORLD TOUR III (TWICE 4th World Tour Three) at the KSPO DOME (Olympic Gymnastics Stadium) in Songpa-gu, Seoul on December 25 and 26 last year and met with fans in a year and 10 months.TWICE, which has successfully completed the Seoul performance, expands the venue to the world.The United States of America will perform seven times in five cities from February 15 to 16, LA, 18, Oakland, 22 Fort Worth, 24 Atlanta, 26 to 27 New York.It will hold two performances at the Japan Tokyo Dome on April 23 and 24, 2022, as well as United States of America, which sold out all seats.

Group TWICE member Jingyuon has released its current status six months after its suspension.

Jingyeon broadcast live with TWICE members on the afternoon of February 7 through TWICE official V Love Live! I used my break time during group shooting to communicate with my fans.

Jeongyeon, who appeared with bright blonde hair, continued Love Live! with the members for about 36 minutes; it was only about six months since Jeongyeon began official communication with fans. Jingyeon declared its suspension in August last year due to health problems.

"Hello Once (referred to TWICE fans)," said Jeongyeon, who waved and greeted him, "is it really months?" Member MOMO replied, "I haven't been in a long time," while Jeongyeon said, "I haven't been in a long time, but I did a voice (V-Love Live!) Once, on vacation. I have done it Once, but it is a long time since I have seen Love Live! "MOMO also expressed sympathy that" I have been there for a long time. "

Asked by MOMO if he was doing well, Jeongyeon replied: "I'm doing so well." Jingyeon said in a fan request to talk about everyday life today, "Today I got up early and went to a cosmetics store. I came out early to send a courier service, but I had time to go to the store and I went to the store and bought a snow cleaner. " Since then, he has expressed his affection for the members, saying that he will subscribe to the bubbles of TWICE members.

He also mentioned the music video for his solo debut song "Hello, Bye" by Won Pil, a member of the same agency JYP Entertainment Band Day Six (DAY6), which was released on the 7th. When asked by a fan whether he had seen the music video of Wonpil, he watched the music video in real time, saying, "I have not seen it yet." After watching the video soon, Jingyuon said, "I can not see this. I can not see it. I can not see it. I am so close to my brother. "

Jingyeon is focusing on rest and recovery from August 18 last year. At the time, JYP Entertainment said, "Jeongyeon is currently suffering from panic and psychological anxiety disorder. "We have been taking measures to recover from the schedule, but since the health of the artist is the most important issue, we have decided that it is appropriate to have time to cOncentrate on recovery as a result of various reviews including the findings of professional medical institutions." Therefore, I decided not to attend. I would like to ask your fans to understand their understanding and ask them to gather together so that Jingyeon can recover well. "

According to his agency, even after six months, Jingyeon is not fully in shape and needs rest and recovery. The agency is in a position to do its best to keep Jingyuon healthy.

Meanwhile, TWICE held 'TWICE 4TH World Tour 'III' (TWICE 4th World Tour 'Three') at the KSPO DOME (Olympic Gymnastics Stadium) in Songpa-gu, Seoul on December 25 and 26 last year and met with fans in a year and 10 months.

TWICE, which has successfully completed the Seoul performance, expands the venue to the world. The United States of America will perform seven times in five cities from February 15 to 16, LA, 18, Oakland, 22 Fort Worth, 24 Atlanta, 26 to 27 New York. It will hold two performances at the Japan Tokyo Dome on April 23 and 24, 2022, as well as United States of America, which sold out all seats.