'Twenty-five twoty-one' was pinned to touching lines, up to 12.4%

I wish there were more comedies on the way you and I were in front of you.TVN Twenty-five twoty-one Kim Tae-ri and Nam Joo-hyuk took a step closer to each other, giving a refreshing youth energy with a grueling overcoming support ending.In the play, Na Hee-do (Kim Tae-ri) passed through the cold air without knowing Ko Yu-rim (Kim Ji-yeon), who had a fierce confrontation the previous day.On the other hand, Lee Jin (Nam Joo-hyuk), who was waiting for the announcement after the interview, confronted his brother who was working as a director of the company, and received a check of 100,000 won with sadness with the words the guy who wanted to go in the screw is interviewing the trading company.Na Hee-do had seen Lee Jin sitting drunk in front of the gate, but he was just trying to pass by the censure of not comforting himself.But when he told me that he had fallen out of the company interview, saying, Im laughing at you, he said, Im sorry about the company. He sided with Lee Jin to shrug off the back.Na Hee-do told his coach that he was in a bad mood, but he was asking him to tease him, saying, If you change the tragedy into a comedy, you will feel better.Youre a comedy from the side, he said, smiling. I dont think theres a white-professional comedy, and theres no white-professional tragedy.I hope there are more comedies on the way in front of you and me, but Lee Jin fell asleep and made Na Hee-do ridiculous.A few days later, Lee Jin rescued Na Hee-do, who was running away from the biker while riding in a red sports car, and said, I am interviewing today.Do not touch it. He asked Na Hee-do, who gave a disgrace to the neighborhood, to apologize, but he thanked me for being okay because I laughed like Na Hee-dos method.I lost every game, Na Hee-do said of the reason for making the comedy. I cant lose every day.There is a next thing to forget, he said.Just then, when the showers poured out, Lee Jin felt uncomfortable that the lid of the sports car was not closed, but Na Hee-do was delighted to say, I like it very much.Then, when he was back home, he saw the lighted sungo gym and went to Na Hee-do, who was about to play for the national team.Na Hee-do, who was pleased with the sudden appearance of Lee Jin, was dallied after putting a fencing suit on Lee Jin, who was curious about himself in a fencing suit and asked questions.Na Hee-do then said, I am not disappointed even if I do not dream, I am used to losing and failing.People call it mental power, said Lee Jin, and theyre so coveted that they want to take it away.So I will want to see you when I get weak. He confessed his heart to Na Hee-do, who has a hard heart that does not fear failure.The gym lights went out and darkened, and Lee Jin walked forward in the dark and touched his body with Na Hee-dos knife to light the green Bonnie Wright.When Lee Jin gave Na Hee-do a cheer saying, Go up slowly and have what you want, Na Hee-do said with a complicated expression, Why do you support me?My mother doesnt support me either. So Lee Jin expressed her feelings by saying, Im so greedy.Under Green Bonnie Wright, the overcoming support ending of two people, who gave each other a subtle airflow with their eyes shining, gave viewers a heartwarming excitement.After the broadcast, viewers said, I keep laughing at this drama. It is frustrating because of corona! It is a ray of light! Really! Youth reminds me of the old days that it was such a good thing.My heart is getting stiff!  These days, such a refreshing youth drama is so good!  Clear and pure passion!If you just look at it, it will be cleaned from my head to my toes. Meanwhile, the TVN Saturday drama Twenty-five twoty-one will be broadcast at 9:10 pm on the 26th (Saturday).

“I wish there were more comedies on the way you and I were in front of you.”

TVN 'Twenty-five twoty-one' Kim Tae-ri and Nam Joo-hyuk took a step closer to each other, giving a refreshing youth energy with a grueling 'overcoming support ending'.

In the play, Na Hee-do (Kim Tae-ri) passed through the cold air without knowing Ko Yu-rim (Kim Ji-yeon), who had a fierce confrontation the previous day. On the other hand, Lee Jin (Nam Joo-hyuk), who was waiting for the announcement after the interview, confronted his brother who was working as a director of the company, and received a check of 100,000 won with sadness with the words "the guy who wanted to go in the screw is interviewing the trading company". Na Hee-do had seen Lee Jin sitting drunk in front of the gate, but he was just trying to pass by the censure of not comforting himself. But when he told me that he had fallen out of the company interview, saying, “I’m laughing at you,” he said, “I’m sorry about the company.” He sided with Lee Jin to shrug off the back.

Na Hee-do told his coach that he was in a bad mood, but he was asking him to tease him, saying, "If you change the tragedy into a comedy, you will feel better." “You’re a comedy from the side,” he said, smiling. “I don’t think there’s a white-professional comedy, and there’s no white-professional tragedy. I hope there are more comedies on the way in front of you and me, "but Lee Jin fell asleep and made Na Hee-do ridiculous.

A few days later, Lee Jin rescued Na Hee-do, who was running away from the biker while riding in a red sports car, and said, "I am interviewing today. Do not touch it. "He asked Na Hee-do, who gave a disgrace to the neighborhood, to apologize, but he thanked me for being okay because I laughed like Na Hee-do's method. “I lost every game,” Na Hee-do said of the reason for making the comedy. “I can’t lose every day. There is a next thing to forget, "he said. Just then, when the showers poured out, Lee Jin felt uncomfortable that the lid of the sports car was not closed, but Na Hee-do was delighted to say, "I like it very much."

Then, when he was back home, he saw the lighted sungo gym and went to Na Hee-do, who was about to play for the national team. Na Hee-do, who was pleased with the sudden appearance of Lee Jin, was dallied after putting a fencing suit on Lee Jin, who was curious about himself in a fencing suit and asked questions. Na Hee-do then said, "I am not disappointed even if I do not dream, I am used to losing and failing." “People call it mental power,” said Lee Jin, “and they’re so coveted that they want to take it away. So I will want to see you when I get weak. "He confessed his heart to Na Hee-do, who has a hard heart that does not fear failure.

The gym lights went out and darkened, and Lee Jin walked forward in the dark and touched his body with Na Hee-do's knife to light the green Bonnie Wright. When Lee Jin gave Na Hee-do a cheer saying, "Go up slowly and have what you want," Na Hee-do said with a complicated expression, "Why do you support me? My mother doesn’t support me either.” So Lee Jin expressed her feelings by saying, “I’m so greedy.” Under Green Bonnie Wright, the 'overcoming support ending' of two people, who gave each other a subtle airflow with their eyes shining, gave viewers a heartwarming excitement.

After the broadcast, viewers said, "I keep laughing at this drama. It is frustrating because of corona! It is a ray of light! Really!" "Youth reminds me of the old days that it was such a good thing. My heart is getting stiff! "" These days, such a refreshing youth drama is so good! "" Clear and pure passion! If you just look at it, it will be cleaned from my head to my toes. "

Meanwhile, the TVN Saturday drama 'Twenty-five twoty-one' will be broadcast at 9:10 pm on the 26th (Saturday).