Four men and women in their 20s, killing "Resisting Sexual Abuse" in a row on 70-year-old fishermen (ALL-BUM 2)

In ALL-BUM 2, a terrible incident was dealt with in succession by four men and women in their 20s by a 70s fisherman.TVN ALL-BUM 2 broadcast on February 20 Crime using unfamiliar place was introduced.Profiler Kwon Il-yong said, The place called the sea is a specific situation. The obscurity is a strange environment and you feel much more fear.Victims will be surprisingly easily damaged without a big force or dangerous crime tool, he said in 2007.A 70-year-old fisherman killed four people in the second round, resulting in a college student lover in the first case and two women in their 20s in the second case.In that all four of them have similar wounds on the body, the police have developed Susa in a series of Murder incidents, and all four of them are found to have been killed while on board the ship.Police, who secured a statement that a 70-year-old fisherman in the village was carrying young people on the ship during the inquiry Susa, secured the ship and found the belongings of the second incident Victims on the ship.The perpetrator, who was arrested for decisive evidence, was shocked by the absurd motive of I tried to molest him, but Victims resisted and killed him.Kwon Il-yong said, At that time, I went to the interview, and before I interviewed, I observed it outside the window, and I complained loudly to Susa officials and was angry.However, when Susa came out and I entered, my attitude began to change quickly, and I revealed my identity, and I became an old man who seemed to fall down soon.I did not have this power, but I did it for 30 minutes. Yoon Jong Shin frowned, I am a really coward.In the end, the perpetrator was sentenced to death and is still serving as the oldest death row.
In ALL-BUM 2, a terrible incident was dealt with in succession by four men and women in their 20s by a 70s fisherman.TVN ALL-BUM 2 broadcast on February 20 Crime using unfamiliar place was introduced.Profiler Kwon Il-yong said, The place called the sea is a specific situation. The obscurity is a strange environment and you feel much more fear.Victims will be surprisingly easily damaged without a big force or dangerous crime tool, he said in 2007.A 70-year-old fisherman killed four people in the second round, resulting in a college student lover in the first case and two women in their 20s in the second case.In that all four of them have similar wounds on the body, the police have developed Susa in a series of Murder incidents, and all four of them are found to have been killed while on board the ship.Police, who secured a statement that a 70-year-old fisherman in the village was carrying young people on the ship during the inquiry Susa, secured the ship and found the belongings of the second incident Victims on the ship.The perpetrator, who was arrested for decisive evidence, was shocked by the absurd motive of I tried to molest him, but Victims resisted and killed him.Kwon Il-yong said, At that time, I went to the interview, and before I interviewed, I observed it outside the window, and I complained loudly to Susa officials and was angry.However, when Susa came out and I entered, my attitude began to change quickly, and I revealed my identity, and I became an old man who seemed to fall down soon.I did not have this power, but I did it for 30 minutes. Yoon Jong Shin frowned, I am a really coward.In the end, the perpetrator was sentenced to death and is still serving as the oldest death row.

In 'ALL-BUM 2', a terrible incident was dealt with in succession by four men and women in their 20s by a 70s fisherman.

TVN 'ALL-BUM 2' broadcast on February 20 Crime using unfamiliar place was introduced.

Profiler Kwon Il-yong said, "The place called the sea is a specific situation. The obscurity is a strange environment and you feel much more fear. Victims will be surprisingly easily damaged without a big force or dangerous Crime tool, "he said in 2007.

A 70-year-old fisherman killed four people in the second round, resulting in a college student lover in the first case and two women in their 20s in the second case.

In that all four of them have similar wounds on the body, the police have developed Susa in a series of Murder incidents, and all four of them are found to have been killed while on board the ship.

Police, who secured a statement that a 70-year-old fisherman in the village was carrying young people on the ship during the inquiry Susa, secured the ship and found the belongings of the second incident Victims on the ship.

The perpetrator, who was arrested for decisive evidence, was shocked by the absurd motive of "I tried to molest him, but Victims resisted and killed him."

Kwon Il-yong said, "At that time, I went to the interview, and before I interviewed, I observed it outside the window, and I complained loudly to Susa officials and was angry. However, when Susa came out and I entered, my attitude began to change quickly, and I revealed my identity, and I became an old man who seemed to fall down soon. "I did not have this power, but I did it for 30 minutes." Yoon Jong Shin frowned, "I am a really coward."

In the end, the perpetrator was sentenced to death and is still serving as the oldest death row.