"TV Cultwo Show" Young Tak "I have a gallery-like space for the son and fans of Andong Station."

Singer Young Tak reveals fondness for home town Andong Station on TV Cultwo ShowYoung Tak appeared as a guest in the Cultuary of the Music of SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th.Young Tak said, When I was a child, my father lived in the military. My mother was a civil servant.Even now, those at Andong Station love me so much. They made Young Tak House similar to galleries and museums. Thanks to the fans, my face came out on the New York Times Square signboard, and my video was also sent from Thailand, Japan and France.I want to say that I really appreciate the fans. Young Taks new song Abalone to Eat is a song of a pop trot genre with impressive lyrics as interesting as a unique title.In this new book, I put the heart of a man who is direct and pleasant through lyrics.In particular, Young Tak is a vocalist who throws a casual throw, and shows a romantic charm different from previous songs by digesting Im going to eat abalone.Here is a combination of cool brass sound and rocking electric guitar that catches the center of the song, and a refreshing chorus that fills the minimal arrangement, doubling the fun of listening.

Singer Young Tak reveals fondness for home town Andong Station on 'TV Cultwo Show'

Young Tak appeared as a guest in the "Cultuary of the Music" of SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as 'TV Cultwo Show') broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th.

Young Tak said, "When I was a child, my father lived in the military. My mother was a civil servant. Even now, those at Andong Station love me so much. They made 'Young Tak House' similar to galleries and museums. "

"Thanks to the fans, my face came out on the New York Times Square signboard, and my video was also sent from Thailand, Japan and France. I want to say that I really appreciate the fans. "

Young Tak's new song 'Abalone to Eat' is a song of a pop Trot genre with impressive lyrics as interesting as a unique title. In this new book, I put the heart of a man who is direct and pleasant through lyrics.

In particular, Young Tak is a vocalist who throws a casual throw, and shows a romantic charm different from previous songs by digesting 'I'm going to eat abalone'. Here is a combination of cool brass sound and rocking electric guitar that catches the center of the song, and a refreshing chorus that fills the minimal arrangement, doubling the fun of listening.