Lee Eun-ji, a recipe for hip dishes hygienic shuddering, "Christmas" preview ('I live Alone')

Lee Eun-ji tops the lifes biggest challenge: trying to re-create convenience store food as a holiday flavor for special party preparations. Seals in a washing machine (?) The appearance of the frying pan and the frenzied cocktail shake are captured and raise questions.MBCs I Live Alone (director Huh Hang Kim Ji-woo Kang Ji-hee), which will be broadcast at 11:20 p.m. on the 4th, will reveal a party Hansang completed with Lee Eun-jis convenience store food.Lee Eun-ji robs the eye after taking on full-fledged cook Top ModelHe has always solved his meal with milky and delivery food, and he suddenly wonders why he opened his eyes to cooking.Especially, because of the cooking and wall, the frying pan that was always sealed in the washing machine is surprised to find its place on the gas range.Lee Eun-ji, This is the first day I have been in independence. He hints at a special party plan that he prepared for cooking, celebration, performance, and the main character (?).The ingredients prepared for the party are not different from convenience store standard.As the wonders soar, the flour and various vegetables that remind me of holiday food appear in succession and steal my gaze.Lee Eun-ji will notice the Moonlighting recipe, which transforms convenience store food into a holiday taste, capturing the attention of viewers who live alone.It is expected to shoot salivary glands and laughter buttons at the same time by adding a frenzied cocktail shake that does not attract the excitement.Lee Eun-jis shit hand moment, which captures the ankle of the overflowing passion and Moonlighting recipe, is captured and steals attention.Even in simple recipes, I fell into trouble as if I had faced the biggest difficulty of my life, and I was greeted with a spicy party eve with storm tears due to the bombing of red pepper powder during cooking.Lee Eun-ji is set to laugh at cooking vegetables without washing them, as a basic, on a trip to scrub the bowls moisture on his hips.As soon as I tasted a taste of honey in a recipe that was clean and replaced, I was told that I was confident that I would be faint when my mother saw me.Attention is focusing on what the identity of the day, which made him excited enough not to give up cooking even in the devastated scene.The special Day self-party scene prepared by Lee Eun-ji can be confirmed through I Live Alone which is broadcasted at 11:20 pm on the 4th.MBC I Live Alone

Lee Eun-ji tops the life's biggest challenge: trying to re-create convenience store food as a "holiday flavor" for special party preparations. Seals in a washing machine (? ) The appearance of the frying pan and the frenzied cocktail shake are captured and raise questions.

MBC's I live Alone (director Huh Hang Kim Ji-woo Kang Ji-hee), which will be broadcast at 11:20 p.m. on the 4th, will reveal a party Hansang completed with Lee Eun-ji's convenience store food.

Lee Eun-ji robs the eye after taking on full-fledged cook Top Model He has always solved his meal with milky and delivery food, and he suddenly wonders why he opened his eyes to cooking. Especially, because of the cooking and wall, the frying pan that was always sealed in the washing machine is surprised to find its place on the gas range.

Lee Eun-ji, “This is the first day I have been in independence.” He hints at a special party plan that he prepared for cooking, celebration, performance, and the main character (?). The ingredients prepared for the party are not different from convenience store standard. As the wonders soar, the flour and various vegetables that remind me of holiday food appear in succession and steal my gaze.

Lee Eun-ji will notice the Moonlighting recipe, which transforms convenience store food into a 'holiday taste', capturing the attention of viewers who live alone. It is expected to shoot salivary glands and laughter buttons at the same time by adding a frenzied cocktail shake that does not attract the excitement.

Lee Eun-ji's 'shit hand' moment, which captures the ankle of the overflowing passion and Moonlighting recipe, is captured and steals attention. Even in simple recipes, I fell into trouble as if I had faced the biggest difficulty of my life, and I was greeted with a spicy party eve with storm tears due to the bombing of red pepper powder during cooking.

Lee Eun-ji is set to laugh at cooking vegetables without washing them, as a basic, on a trip to scrub the bowl's moisture on his hips. As soon as I tasted a taste of honey in a recipe that was clean and replaced, I was told that I was confident that "I would be faint when my mother saw me." Attention is focusing on what the identity of the day, which made him excited enough not to give up cooking even in the devastated scene.

The special 'Day' self-party scene prepared by Lee Eun-ji can be confirmed through 'I live Alone' which is broadcasted at 11:20 pm on the 4th.

MBC 'I live Alone'