'Thirty-nine' Yeon Woo-jin shocked by brother Sohee bar work...conflict begins

Seoul =) = Thirty-nine Yeon Woo-jin was shocked that his brother Sohee works in a room salon.Sohe took his brother out of the bar, but Sohee stubbornly refused to do so and foreshadowed the conflict.In JTBCs Thirty, Nine (directed by Kim Sang-ho/playplayed by Yoo Young-ah), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin) informed Chung Chan-young (Jeonmi-do) of the pancreatic cancer judgment and told him that he had six months left.Chamijo recommended chemotherapy to Chung Chan-young, who was judged to have a deadline, but Chung Chan-young refused to spend the rest of his time as treatment.At this time, Jang Joo-hee (Kim Ji-hyun) informed the two of the lottery winning news, and three people gathered together to celebrate it.However, Chamijo did not congratulate Jang Joo-hee with a good heart, and Jang Joo-hee said, Do not you always know two and tell me later?Chamijo announced the news of Chung Chan-youngs deadline, and said, I have six months left, but I want to persuade him because he is not going to get chemotherapy.Jang Joo-hee, who heard the news, turned around with a certainty, but he was saddened by the appearance of a solo after going to work the next day.Kim Jin-seok (Lee Mu-saeng) decided to divorce his wife Kang Sun-ju (Song Min-ji).When Kang Sun-ju mentioned Chung Chan-young, Kim Jin-seok said, It is my problem to say that I will break up with you. If you were not pregnant with a child, I did not marry.He said he would raise his son.Kang Sun-ju said, Is not it your son? But Kim Jin-seok said, I am a child born with my arms. He warned, If Ju-won enters my ears, I will go out of my house.Kim Jin-seok later visited his ex-lover Chung Chan-young and said he would divorce his wife, saying, Is it because I am trying to divorce you?Kim Jin-seok revealed that his child was not his biological son, and Chung Chan-young reported on his time limit.At that time Sun-woo Kim (Yeon Woo-jin) told Friend that he had seen his brother, Hope (Sohee), in a room salon.Sun-woo Kim was shocked and angry when he said, Hopei came out as a girl in a room salon.Sun-woo Kim, who urgently went to the bar, found Sun-woo Kim there and forced him out.But to Sun-woo Kim, who was going home, Kim Hope said, Where am I home? which made me wonder about the narrative between the two, along with foreshadowing the beginning of the conflict.At this time, Chamijo witnessed the two people and focused on future story development.On the other hand, Thirty, Nine is a real human romance drama that deals with the friendship, love and deep story of three friends who are about forty, and is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30 pm.

Seoul =) = 'Thirty-nine' Yeon Woo-jin was shocked that his brother Sohee works in a room salon. Sohe took his brother out of the bar, but Sohee stubbornly refused to do so and foreshadowed the conflict.

In JTBC's "Thirty, Nine" (directed by Kim Sang-ho/playplayed by Yoo Young-ah), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin) informed Chung Chan-young (Jeonmi-do) of the pancreatic cancer judgment and told him that he had six months left. Chamijo recommended chemotherapy to Chung Chan-young, who was judged to have a deadline, but Chung Chan-young refused to spend the rest of his time as treatment. At this time, Jang Joo-hee (Kim Ji-hyun) informed the two of the lottery winning news, and three people gathered together to celebrate it.

However, Chamijo did not congratulate Jang Joo-hee with a good heart, and Jang Joo-hee said, "Do not you always know two and tell me later?" Chamijo announced the news of Chung Chan-young's deadline, and said, "I have six months left, but I want to persuade him because he is not going to get chemotherapy." Jang Joo-hee, who heard the news, turned around with a certainty, but he was saddened by the appearance of a solo after going to work the next day.

Kim Jin-seok (Lee Mu-saeng) decided to divorce his wife Kang Sun-ju (Song Min-ji). When Kang Sun-ju mentioned Chung Chan-young, Kim Jin-seok said, "It is my problem to say that I will break up with you." "If you were not pregnant with a child, I did not marry." He said he would raise his son. Kang Sun-ju said, "Is not it your son?" But Kim Jin-seok said, "I am a child born with my arms." He warned, "If Ju-won enters my ears, I will go out of my house."

Kim Jin-seok later visited his ex-lover Chung Chan-young and said he would divorce his wife, saying, "Is it because I am trying to divorce you?" Kim Jin-seok revealed that his child was not his biological son, and Chung Chan-young reported on his time limit.

At that time Sun-woo Kim (Yeon Woo-jin) told Friend that he had seen his brother, Hope (Sohee), in a room salon. Sun-woo Kim was shocked and angry when he said, "Hopei came out as a girl in a room salon." Sun-woo Kim, who urgently went to the bar, found Sun-woo Kim there and forced him out. But to Sun-woo Kim, who was going home, Kim Hope said, "Where am I home?" which made me wonder about the narrative between the two, along with foreshadowing the beginning of the conflict. At this time, Chamijo witnessed the two people and focused on future story development.

On the other hand, 'Thirty, Nine' is a real human romance drama that deals with the Friendship, love and deep story of three Friends who are about forty, and is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30 pm.