'Thirty, nine' This is life, Jeun Mi-do to divorce...son wasn't paternal

Thirty, nine This is life calls for Send People to divorceIn the fourth episode of the JTBC drama Thirty, Nine, which was broadcast on the 24th, Kim Jin-seok (This is life) was shown asking Kang Sun-joo for a divorce.Kim Jin-seok said, Dont misunderstand. Im breaking up with you. Its not about Joo Won. Ive lived with Joo Won. You know.I know the most accurately, he said.Kang Sun-ju said, I do not know what you mean. Kim Jin-seok said, Have you ever been warm to Joo Won?You dont see the way Joo Won looks. Its burdensome. Have a drink. You just look at him with rejection. Why?Joo Won is guilty of something. Kim Jin-seok said, Im not saying more. So lets get a quiet divorce. You dont say what you loved. Thank you so much.But if you did not come pregnant with a child, I did not marry. Kang said, So? You lived for a child? Yeah. If it was, Id keep living. Why divorce suddenly. The girl?, and Kim Jin-seok said, Dont be harsh with words, Im both Joo Won and Chan-young are victims, and Joo Won will be taken with me.Ill give you everything else. Home and land. Kang Sun-joo said, I think you know everything. Why do you raise your child? Its not your son. Kim Jin-seok said, If you are a child in my arms, it is my child.If you let Joo Won in your ear, you will go out of your way. You do not deserve to raise Joo Won. Photo = JTBC broadcast screen

'Thirty, nine' This is life calls for Send people to divorce

In the fourth episode of the JTBC drama "Thirty, Nine", which was broadcast on the 24th, Kim Jin-seok (This is life) was shown asking Kang Sun-joo for a divorce.

Kim Jin-seok said, "Don't misunderstand. I'm breaking up with you. It's not about Joo Won. I've lived with Joo Won. You know. "I know the most accurately," he said.

Kang Sun-ju said, "I do not know what you mean." Kim Jin-seok said, "Have you ever been warm to Joo Won? You don't see the way Joo Won looks. It's burdensome. Have a drink. You just look at him with rejection. Why? Joo Won is guilty of something. "

Kim Jin-seok said, "I'm not saying more. So let's get a quiet divorce. You don't say what you loved. Thank you so much. But if you did not come pregnant with a child, I did not marry. "

Kang said, "So? You lived for a child? Yeah. If it was, I'd keep living. Why divorce suddenly. The girl? ", and Kim Jin-seok said, "Don't be harsh with words, I'm both Joo Won and Chan-young are victims, and Joo Won will be taken with me. I'll give you everything else. Home and land. "

Kang Sun-joo said, "I think you know everything. Why do you raise your child? It's not your son." Kim Jin-seok said, "If you are a child in my arms, it is my child. If you let Joo Won in your ear, you will go out of your way. You do not deserve to raise Joo Won. "

Photo = JTBC broadcast screen